Today I Put Jack on "Ignore"

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Arthur Deco, Jun 29, 2010.

1. That surreptitiously recorded video was used without my permission.

#11     Jun 29, 2010
  2. My theory is that Jack's profile on ET is just the hobby of some misanthropic programmer / failed trader who's created an artificial post generator seeded with several financial texbooks and a few on pricing securities.

Here is a snippet that I put together with a simple 4th order Markov chain generator and a half dozen wikipedia pages in just a few minutes:

#12     Jun 30, 2010
  3. You are telling me that for nearly ten years I was trying to make sense of a random buzz-phrase generator?

#13     Jun 30, 2010
  4. Addendum: The first sentence and the last sentence of his posts are also fluff :D

#14     Jun 30, 2010
  5. You have to admit, it would explain a lot of his posts.

#15     Jun 30, 2010

6. Hi

flufff

fl u ff
    fl
    u

f
    f

bye

#16     Jul 1, 2010
  7. .

#17     Jul 1, 2010
  8. Thanks for finally getting to the point.

#18     Jul 1, 2010
  9. At first I thought that quoted post was a speck of fly shit on my screen.

#19     Jul 1, 2010
  10. I have to say one of the most fun experiences in my life was getting a series of Q's from the IRS, one of which involved Hypostomus.

One question had a 148 page attachment from ET.

The title was: "Anti Jack Trading"

Can you imagine how a government employee spent a year composing questions as a consequence of looking around hither and thither and finding ......of all things....."Anti Jack Trading" ......... by such a cool ET member as Hypostomus.

It was question 31 on page 12 of 15 of the AIR.

It was only one attached selection in a group of selections that were kinda diverse for question 31.

A thread stayed alive long enough for it to print out at 148 pages. There are some cool ET members but to be an OP of a thread on an anti trading approach to another member was something to behold since it came from the IRS. I wonder if I commented in the thread ..... it will be fun finding out sometime in the future.

Was it like turning the backtesting of T666 upsidedown?

The IRS thinks there is information in the document. Information from the contributors. All this time I thought Hyp and Art and the gang were doing humor and just using me as the foil for their collective humor.

Is Art doing the nation a disservice by putting me on ignore and cutting out an "information source" for the IRS?

I know Art has commented on the oil spill solution; are we now accomplices on the BP oil spill damages?

#20     Jul 1, 2010