Toby Crabels " Day Trading with Short Term Price Patterns and ORB"

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Toloquan, Nov 9, 2002.

1. Toloquan

Toloquan

2. tampa

tampa

Sold my copy on E-Bay for $510.00 a few weeks ago:)

3. Korch

Korch

is this for real? it's so rare it's selling for $600 a copy? why didn't they print more?

maybe you should quit daytrading and start an internet business www.bootleggedtradingbooks.com. Where are you located, maybe you could rent it to me for a day :)

4. I think Toby Crabel's intention is having the opposite effect. He's doesn't want anymore ppl learning his methods, but just by not authorizing more printings, there is more demand for his work. I doubt there would be as much interest if his book were plentiful and sold for $50.

5. Korch

Korch

Is it really $600? I think i saw it on a website for like $100. It just seems that if there were so much demand he's maximize on the profits more; if not himself, some guy would scan the pages and sell it over the internet. Who knows, maybe I can download it on Kazaa or Morpheus right now. Does the author have the right to refuse additional printings or does the publisher have the right to print as many as it would like?

6. gaj

gaj

i've read elsewhere (and it makes sense) that the publisher wanted to reprint, and was turned down.

7. dumtom

dumtom

Toby own every single copy that did not get into the publics hands and does not want to sell the books here has. If you don't believe me then just try writing his firm and asking about the book. I have even had people offer to sell me photocopies of the book for $200 plus.

8. just21

just21

9. just21

just21

An auction ended yesterday at $310 without meeting the reserve. The seller did not reply to my email.

10. just21

just21

ok, who has the ebay user id swm92083 and just outbid me?

#10     Nov 25, 2002