Toby Crabel

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bastiat8, May 3, 2007.

1. Bob111

Bob111

you must be kidding..the book is all over internet for free, for very long time.
    btw-there is absolutely nothing new in it for average Joe with basic knowledge of math, statistics and some programming experience.
    Good luck with your auction.

2. Lowest price on the internet is $725! On Amazon it's $925!... I suppose those who are into "free lunch" are in the right place ;) ...

"average Joe with basic knowledge of math, statistics and some programming experience" <--- :) nice one...

3. My god you are hostile!... Unlike most of those who are members of this forum and the b.s. that's floating around here, Crabel is the real deal and manages over $2 billion.!!! I wish a copy was on Ebay around the time I forked over $975 for this book...

4. maxpi

maxpi

I got it with an interlibrary loan for a couple bucks. :D

5. When? 1990. In 2006 I searched like hell and couldn't find a copy anywhere for a decent price. When this stuff is selling on Amazon for $900, my guess is that all of the library copies are long M.I.A.

Think about it, you can check the book out, then claim that you lost it. Basically you probably could get this $900, for whatever it retailed for, cause government libraries can't charge anything other than what they paid for it.