Tobacco Pipe Pattern

Discussion in 'Trading' started by SnakeEYE, Jan 15, 2011.

1. I found at least 4 such patterns on a higher time frame.I think big guys are smoking something pretty pure:D Check out your charts, you`ll find plenty of them.

p.s. it`s also similar to the Big Dipper (The Great Bear) constellation

• tp.jpg
      File size:
      73.2 KB
      Views:
  2. ...And the next one goes right after the first one.The pipe after the pipe after the pipe....Let`s see how it goes on january the 18th:D

p.s. but remember, too much smoking is no good for your health:D

• tp2.jpg
      File size:
      122.3 KB
      Views:
  3. I don`t know what was next,but..it seems that maximus trader is still unable to make a pipe draw:D

4. Bakinec

Bakinec

On the first and second charts, there was a clear TL break and birth of a new trend, so you don't even need to smoke anything to make out patterns. Trading should be ASimpleAP.

Mind if I ask what are the symbol and interval?

5. I have to agree with you, but it`s easy to be trapped when there is no mouthpiece:D

Not at all.It`s 20 min TF of the Russell 2000 ''URTY'' ETF.I guess it could be found with any futures contracts as well.With common stocks it`s a little bit different.

6. Bakinec

Bakinec

Hm, mind if I ask what days those were?

I've rarely seen any futures contract follow such a clear path on minute-based charts.

7. It was 13th and 14th of january, but if you look even a few weeks back you`ll see those complete patterns occured quiet frequently.

p.s. mostly overlap area..

8. Visaria

Visaria

:D

I saw a monkey smoking a pipe type pattern once.

Extremely bullish if you see one of these.

9. AGQ is forming TPP now.Lets smoke it:D

10. next was $1500 profit....hahahaha...:)
    [​IMG]

#10     Jan 17, 2011