To the right or left? Where are you?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by unretired, Jan 28, 2010.

To the right or left? Where are you?

Poll closed Feb 27, 2010.
  1. Pure left

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Pure right

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. Lean left

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  4. Lean right

9 vote(s)
    21.4%
  5. Neither; I support or oppose based on what is said and represented

7 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Left and Right are illusions, I am a constitutional moderate

9 vote(s)
    21.4%
  7. I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. I give up

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Other

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  1. oooh, I'm a troll. I'm devastated. Like I give a f... about your stupid ass poll. Practising for when you grow up.

#11     Jan 29, 2010
  2. No ... a "Troll Poll" ... is just regular conversation that someone ...
    namely a "Troll" ... pops in being very rude and swearing and accusing, blaming and falsely accusing
    and just being mean spirited ... you know ... like a "Troll."

It functionally is like "trolling" as well. Different term ... but truth and integrity
    often exposes the "little nasties" and they have the animal impulse to bite.

Their nature exposes them ... everyone sees it and knows it.

Hence ... this wasn't a "Troll Poll" ... just a forum to have mature dialog. OK ? :D

This thread below is a "Troll Poll" ... in the sense it slam dunks the very nature of the "little nasties."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=188736&highlight=blasphemer

Turned out to be too direct and scared off the "animal within" just a tad too much.

#12     Jan 29, 2010

3. You mean like when teabaggers paint signs depicting Obama as an African native with loin cloth and a bone thru his nose and other vile displays that expose them for the trash minded pukes that they are.

#13     Jan 29, 2010
  4. Can I change my answer. I originally had myself leaning to the right, but after going for a piss, I realized that I actually lean to the left most of the time.

#14     Jan 29, 2010
  5. Yeah, that's a northern hemisphere thing. On the south side of the planet they piss to the right...

You want straight piss? Ecuador's your best shot...

#15     Jan 29, 2010
  6. There is always going to be those who take things too far.
    There should always be a way to figure that in.

#16     Jan 29, 2010
  7. Your not claiming that who you are is just a dick ... are you?

Funny back at ya.

#17     Jan 29, 2010
  8. LOL!

#18     Jan 29, 2010
  9. That's what happens to most people when they purge themselves of piss and vinegar.

#19     Jan 29, 2010
  10. I really did try not to think of that what I put the Poll together ... I just knew someone couldn't resist tho ... lol :D

#20     Jan 29, 2010