To the Muslims on this Site:

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ARealGannTrader, May 6, 2009.

1. Nah these are lifted from a its context in the Koran.

Just as Christians used Jericho to support genocide.

No Sophistry, Bernard.

Please do not take passages from a contextual situation and generalize them.

That is why I posted the passages that I did, they are general, and not contextual.

#11     May 10, 2009
  2. I don't know what you are talking about. These passages come from a famous essay called A Call To The Muslims Of The Muslims written after 911 by Muslim scholars on Islam.

Talking about sophistry you seem to be an adept student as far as I can see.

Fortunately, I have no patience for your kind. Feel free to spout your Islamist propaganda with Sameeh, TorontoTrader2, and others of your ilk. I consign all the virgins that were destined to me in the Afterlife to you three for the fine work you are doing on Taqiyyah. Welcome to my ignore list!

BTW, Christians don't use anything to support genocide. You must be on drugs. Only Islamists, Nazis, and their like support genocide.

#12     May 10, 2009
  3. Another Dumbass.

The average Nazi considered themselves Christian.

U don't contribute anything to the site anyway, so being ignored by a manchild like yourself means nothing.

#13     May 10, 2009
  4. As a christian I find it interesting how many people USA has killed in the middle east during Gulf 1 and 2. Too many to count.

Supposedly a christian country? but there it NO accountability when it comes to killing and torturing. Just what do you think is the job of an army?

Is it:

a) to arrest, try, and punish those who are found guilty in a democratic court

or

b) to kill, blow up, torture using the only tools they are given: weapons and other WMD

Can anyone answer how many 'crispy critters' (remember, we're not allowed to refer to them as people 'we do not do body counts'), have died at the hand of the USA army in the middle east?

How many houses destroyed, how many bagged and tagged and tortured, how many families broken up with grief.

The scary part is, the State does this killing! Have you seen footage of the brainwashing that takes place in USA army training camps? Trained to kill and NOT ASK QUESTIONS.

Yeah, how is that working out...

Fighing for our freedoms? Hardly, the ONLY people who can take away our freedom is our over government.

How's that War on Communism is South-East Asia working out - you know, the "#1 threat" to us? Yeah, I thought so...

#14     May 10, 2009