To the Moderators

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by dbphoenix, Dec 19, 2003.

1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

ALL HAIL TO THE KING.....HIP HIP HOORAY:D

#51     Dec 20, 2003
  2. I'm still waiting for all your examples of pt pigeons trading prowess. Surely he must have mentioned a ticker symbol, or even a trade and a direction in 1 of his 3000 posts? Isn't this what ET is about: TRADING!!

Now please show me one instance in which he's given us his prowess as a REAL trader. I anxiously await your response.

ps. This is not going away. You said pt pigeon contributes specific trading ideas to EliteTrader. And I ask you where?

#52     Dec 20, 2003
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Your election to ignore the problem, including the violations of TOS, is unfortunately typical. Inandlong said much the same thing recently. No, Andre, "language" in and of itself is not the problem, but when people are calling each other assholes, there is some indication that perhaps not all is as well as you would like to believe it is. And language provides a conventient means for finding TOS violations. But then, you've elected to ignore these violations, there's really no reason for you to be sensitive to them.

People avoiding the site because it enforces standards? Gee, what kind of people do you think would do so? Exactly that demographic that the advertisers are looking for?

As for aliases and payment and Ignore, that's all been covered and I'm not going to waste my time copying and pasting. If you haven't the time to read the thread, then save yourself the trouble.

But as for your not agreeing that TOS should apply to everyone, that, in a nutshell, is the problem, largely because so many other moderators agree with you. Feeding the trolls? Why are the trolls here? Because you're not doing your job.

All of which takes me back to my first post in the "Baron" thread, that the site is exactly what the administrator and the moderators want it to be. If it weren't, they'd change it. But they have no interest in changing it. So complaints are a waste of time. Though given yesterday's events, I do have to give aphexcoil some credit for some sense of taste and decorum.

#53     Dec 20, 2003
  4. So complaints are a waste of time? Then why have you been crying for days about this? This is so typical of YOU, pt pigeon! I now call your contradictions "pigeon talk" (ET jargon for double talk).

Let's find a few examples of pigeon talk. You cried about lack of enforcement of TOS, yet stayed very quiet when mr. market violated it on every other post. More pigeon talk? You cynically attack those that stick their neck out and make bold market calls on a site for "traders", yet you NEVER have gone out on any limb and described a current position you are holding.

Me thinks you are afraid of getting your head handed to you when you stick your neck out, so you don't. Unfortunately, good traders are not afraid to discuss what they are doing.

But keep complaining about a website that isn't yours. You definitely have my vote for "crybaby of the year".

#54     Dec 20, 2003
  5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

James, what is your problem?
    Name calling is for babies.
    Get a grip on yourself man.
    This is pathetic.

PS....I have changed my mind.
    Please do as you said in your closed thread and LEAVE.
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.:(

#55     Dec 20, 2003

6. I just don't get it either, GG.

He never ever fails to be man on the spot with his arrogant jabs anytime someone's conception of trading, or making money trading, differs from his own. And yet the prick puts on the facade of being above all that.

He'll latch onto the tiniest, most inconsequential detail just so that he can keep trying to keep afloat the sinking ship that is his position. He does it time after time after time. As Longshot would say, what a maroon.

How mature can he truly be if he hasn't worked out one of life's simplest rules, that when you ignore attention seekers they tend to go away. Duh-uh-uh-uh. But nooooo, this traffic cop wannabe has to bitch and moan and bitch and moan and bitch and moan -- you'd think it was a tragedy of international proportions. "Reporting TOS violations". Oh lordy.

I just can't understand what the hell is so hard about ignoring a post. Who cares that other people quote it and others then respond to the quote. Just freakin ignore it. It would have to be the simplest (and most effective and efficient) solution in the history of the world.

He probably thinks he's being helpful. Someone wanna clock him for me to see if he wakes up? How much of a help are you going to be if your perceived as an arrogant, self-righteous know it all? Can anyone ever recall a post he made that didn't reek of arrogance? That even hinted there might be another way of looking at something apart from his own?

#56     Dec 20, 2003
  7. What's the old saying? Oh. That's so funny I forgot to laugh.

And as long as your sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, where exactly do I say "Please do as you said in your closed thread and LEAVE"??

Misquoting and misrepresenting is for losers. Are you a loser too?

And lastly, why single me out when there are MANY people here in this thread saying the same thing about pt pigeon? Me thinks you're trying to pick on the wrong hombre.

#57     Dec 21, 2003
  8. It's called "pigeon talk". And you said it exactly right.

Will someone please clock pt pigeon and see if it wakes him up, or knocks his undeserved arrogance out of him? Come on, pt pigeon, wanna come out and get your arse kicked?

#58     Dec 21, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

No James Stock....you are the loser.
    Just look at your posts.
    They are plain embarrassing.
    Name calling?
    Wild guessing?

I have been asking everyone to cool it.
    I have rights too.
    I get tired of sifting through this stuff.
    It is so juvenile.
    :(

#59     Dec 21, 2003
  10. I say you are a hypocrite! You denounce name calling, and then call me a loser. Hmmm.

You talk constantly about using the ignore button, and then say you get tired of sifting through the stuff. What stuff? Who asked you to read through this and comment? Hmm.

You talk about "wild guessing"? what are you talking about? Hmmm.

"you have been asking everyone to cool it"? Is this a self appointed position, or are you on the pt. pigeon police squad? Hmm.

I have rights too. And I say you are the joke.

#60     Dec 21, 2003