To that guy...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bookish, Apr 22, 2018.

1. bookish

bookish

Here is a tribute to you. The guy that complains about how he lost money the only time he tried to trade the market. A whole five percent on average, when the whole time you traded was exactly when the market was crashing hard and everyone else lost much more.

I know you are out there somewhere.

2. Whole. Lee. SHEEAT! How did you find me?!?!?!? After all these years?!?!?!

rvince99 and bullmarket79 like this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Sounds like a love forlorn, possibly lost. Say it in the original Old Icelandic from 1,500 years ago! That will put hair on their chest!

4. Hey, 6th time is a charm!:D

5. Who is that guy, mention him...certainly you haven't forgotten. There are only like 30 people who post on this site.
    You pretty much described the process 98% of prospective traders go through; inevitable failure.

If the market is crashing hard, or rising smoothly continuously...those are ideal, perfect times to trade to make a bundle.
    If the market is choppy or trending, that truly requires skill...to see and sense it in real-time and be able to trade it.

I wish I were trading back in the late 90's, and its invariable crash in 2000.
    I wish I was trading back in the Fall/Winter of 2008. and March 2009.
    I know it's ...hindsight, but I still think I would have made an absolute legendary killing in those periods or eras.
    I started kind of trading later in life, discovered this world late.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  6. bookish

bookish

Isn't it odd how a site can have so many members and so few regulars. I know its expected to some extent that regulars will be fewer than total members but WOW such a huge difference. Why bother registering if they are not going to stop by once in a while?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  7. bookish

bookish

Hows this for an advertising headline:

"Now YOU can loose 45% in only ONE MONTH daytrading options. Get started NOW Click HERE"

Or

Wipe out your kids college fund in the blink of an eye!!

Or

Retirement? You can't retire on that. Might as well blow it all on options! Yeah excitement!

bullmarket79 likes this.
  8. Handle123

Handle123

When are you lleaving? Need help packing?