to T_Geithner, Bearice and all the other idiots!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by munnyhunny, Mar 12, 2011.

1. This is a PM sent to me on 06-10-10 from this munnyhunny

"you are scum. your mother is scum. yourfamily dog which fucks your mother and sister is scum (is the dog your father?) and most of all you are a loser. do you know how to trade? why are you on ET? have you ever traded ?
    my address is Israel, LAND OF THE JEWS you cocksucking loser.
    We will get rid of all the arab scum who think like you very soon.
    you are bloodthirsty ignorant loser idiot and everyone sees it. did anyone anywhere support any of your posts? doesn't that tell you something?
    what's wrong did your father rape you when you were young?
    did he sell you in the market to the other pedophiles he was friends with. is that why you hate everyone? that's it isn't it?
    I am so sorry for you. pathetic loser that you are.
    NOT!
    go fuck yourself.
    anytime you have the courage to come to Israel, ETERNAL LAND OF THE JEWS, i will be happy to put you out of your misery. scum.

and this:

mohmed was a product of a dog and pig.
    the blockade is legal 100% according to aql maritime and international law.
    why don't you move to gaza and see howw eel it goes for you with hamas and fatah.
    whoever told you these stories you mentioned has fed you aline of bullshit and you are stupid and radical enough to believe it all.
    you uneducated piece of shit.
    worse yet you forget the TRUTHFUL stories about terror attacks on innocent civilians.
    go fuck your brother/mother/camel, whatever it is backwards arabs do.

Notice the change in tone between his writing in this thread and what he PMs me.

#31     Mar 13, 2011