to T_Geithner, Bearice and all the other idiots!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by munnyhunny, Mar 12, 2011.

1. Yes you can bow down to me you as you are an inferior person, bred by dogs. Turn around while you lick my shoes as I kick you.
    There is NO land stealing. Why don't you and all your stormfront butt buddies give your houses to the Indians? I bet it was originally Indian land. Show us how much you value justice.
    Hypocritical piece of shit.

#11     Mar 13, 2011
  2. THAT IS EXACTLY MY POINT YOU ILLITERATE FUCKING IDIOT.
    THE HEEBMAGAZINE JEWISH WRITERS ARE THE ONES MAKING SARCASTIC FUN OF THE BLOOD LIBEL TALES BY TAKING IT TO AN EXTREME.

#12     Mar 13, 2011
  3. More distortions by anti semites in the guise of "social justice".
    Lies, lies, lies and some distortions throw in for good measure.
    When did an Israeli ever sneak into an Palestinian house in the middle of the night and murder a sleeping family?!!
    A person like that in the US would be sentenced to death but Israel doesn't have the death penalty even for terrorists, yet the Palestinians brutally kill anyone even suspected of contact with Israel.

#13     Mar 13, 2011
  4. If the Rabbi said that, he was referring to you.

#14     Mar 13, 2011
  5. No, I admit that at best you are a donkey and hate Jews because you feel like you are serving us.

#15     Mar 13, 2011
  6. We've had this conversation on this board about dozen times with you posting on a different name every week or so.
    Why don't you just tell me where you live so we can talk about this in person.

#16     Mar 13, 2011
  7. Most everyone on ET has been educated about "Zionism".
    You are the ignorant fool.
    Now provide your address. Please :)

#17     Mar 13, 2011
  8. The world wants terrorists to come out of their holes so that the war is over/finished in 5 days.

#18     Mar 13, 2011

9. Just admit it, you have this demented desire to be abused, even to the extent that it has to be self inflicted.There is medical help for that.

#19     Mar 13, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Is there a trade in here somewhere?

#20     Mar 13, 2011