To Stock_Trd3r - RIP 7/08/08

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ByLoSellHi, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Remember, no onions on my Whopper, okay? Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. The "werd" was a nice touch

3. Screenshot of stock_trad3r's trading machine:

[​IMG]

4. lmao.

Feel free to customize your own, personal tombstone for poor 'ole stock_trd3r.

It's the least you can do. He did have some entertaining quotes. He was the Yogi Berra of this site. And, he will be missed.

http://www.jjchandler.com/tombstone/

5. LOL!

While I love this thread and am pleased to see the moron go, I can't leave it in this forum and still be fair (since it doesn't have specific trading info). Sorry!

6. It is all good.

Please design a tombstone for our dearly departed stock_trd3r, Ivan.

For he was a soldier of Rome.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

8. Chood

Chood

Agree completely. Deft. The critic in me wants to say more, as in it is personal but without gratutious sentimentality. A single werd = high art, a notable ET achievement. Bravo.

9. quoting the picture for more exposure

10. Stock Trad3r once again escapes death.

He reminds me of French inspector Jacques Clouseau in The Pink Panther Strikes Again.

Clouseau travels to England to investigate Fassbender's disappearance, with typically chaotic results, as Scotland Yard Superintendent Quinlan (Leonard Rossiter) painfully learns. Meanwhile Dreyfus reveals an elaborate plot to get rid of Inspector Clouseau by threatening the whole of humanity. Disintegrating the United Nations headquarters in New York City before the disbelieving eyes of the world, he blackmails the leaders of the world, including the President of the United States, into assassinating Clouseau.

Forced to take Dreyfus' threat seriously, several nations send murderers to kill Clouseau at the Oktoberfest in Germany; however, in his typical bumbling fashion, Clouseau manages to evade each assassination attempt just as it is about to happen, so that the assassins all kill each other instead. The assassins of twenty-six nations are killed in the attempt.

#10     Jul 8, 2008