To Rush Fatbaugh, this is just a game?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Stay tuned... because you about to see a bi-partisan president who is going to TRY to make government less big! (look at his comments about Lieberman as a sign of bi-partisan walk the talk and he's not even in office yet)

Just mark my words... and we can discuss it in a couple years!

#21     Nov 11, 2008

2. Are you saying tht pabst is not as open-minded as he should be and generalizes?!

NOOooo

#22     Nov 11, 2008
  3. Limbaugh/Hannity, et al are actually going to make it harder for the Republicans to ever regain power because they are now in the business of dividing the GOP.

By arguing for and insisting on making the Republican tent smaller and more exclusive, they are helping guarantee that the GOP will be in pieces for year to come.

They are actually helping make themselves extinct.

#23     Nov 11, 2008

4. Can you say

J I M
    O.
    B AK E R

#24     Nov 11, 2008

5. Ill admit my generation lacks...errr motivation. But the truth is...shit guess you're right. Thing is that they...well...I dont know. They will soon realize...ahh guess not.

We're not all what you describe.

#25     Nov 11, 2008
  6. Mercor

Mercor

I am shocked, shocked that you would hear this talk on conservative radio.

It seems you are playing the "game' by looking for a sure thing to criticize.

I find Liberal radio and Black radio to be even more juvenile then all of you posters. But I would be embarrassed to make fat jokes or to generate a serious conversation about their antics.

#26     Nov 11, 2008
  7. So you thinking McBush and Palin in 2012?

LOL!!!

#27     Nov 11, 2008
  8. It is very difficult to constantly remind oneself of the intelligence level he's dealing with. Limbaugh, Colter and others are savvy capitalists who have identified a niche market comprised of bullet-headed right-wing nutbags and are selling to it relentlessly and minting huge money. I applaud them for it. However, let's not make the mistake of thinking that Limbaugh, Colter, Sean Hannity or others of their ilk actually believe very much of the childishly partisan bile the spew. They're simply hitting their market.

There are plenty of people who listen to Limbaugh who would disavow half of what he says.

#28     Nov 12, 2008