To Rush Fatbaugh, this is just a game?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Nov 11, 2008.

1. The irony of your post going ignored........

#11     Nov 11, 2008
  2. I don't care what he says...nor do "I bring him up."

But I do find him an amazing cultural phenomenon. As I said, I find it amazing that he has so much success with so many people that don't even realize they're the goats in his play. That's his real genius.

#12     Nov 11, 2008
  3. Oooooooooh, da boogie man, and he be da black man...

Time to build the bomb shelters...

#13     Nov 11, 2008
  4. Shocking number of listeners if that 15-20mil number is to be believed. Weirdly I haven't heard 2 hours of his show composite in my life. I'm not a daytime radio consumer. So without knowing his content first hand I probably shouldn't comment but is he any more manipulative than the MSM?

Think about this: When is the last time you've heard the institution of Federal government taken to task in the MSM. This whole money pump, defense buildup, entitlement culture is just ipso facto endorsed by the MSM. The media really has become the agent of Big Brother. Would you not be SHOCKED if a major network or newspaper assailed the sacred cow tenants of Federal spending? Sure they take on Iraq or a program here and there but in toto the MSM is IN THE TANK for Democrats who advocate BIGGER government. The MSM is like carry traders. They're just piled in on the grow D.C. type thing without one concern it could come crashing down............

#14     Nov 11, 2008
  5. P.T. Fatman, the greatest show on earth...

Lives in a multi million $$$ mansion and pretends to be the spokesman for the common man...

#15     Nov 11, 2008
  6. KKKKlassic.

"I haven't listened to him for more than 2 hours in my life, but I can evaluate that he is not as manipulative as the MSM."

LMAO...

#16     Nov 11, 2008
  7. One man verses the entirety of the rest of the global media?

I've find it hard to believe a man with your seasoning would view the media as such a monolith. That's how a Limbaugh listener would think.

#17     Nov 11, 2008
  8. I asked that as a question. I take it you never read Bernie Goldberg's Bias.

When I was in Jesuit schools that's the kind of book they would have required us to read. Today's young people have the critical thinking ability of ants. That's why they're losers. The worst movies, the worst music. Todays under 30 generation is the least productve artistic group I've ever seen.......

#18     Nov 11, 2008
  9. I know Goldberg's opinion.

Rarely, if ever when look at the NYT editorials by readers do I find a letter to the editor that says "Mega Dittos Paul Krugman."

Clearly, you missed the entire point of the Jesuit indoctrination training.

At least a good Jesuit takes the time to make the appearance of arguing from fact to conclusion.

When it comes to judging the artistic merit of the under 30 crowd, you are sounding way past your prime.

#19     Nov 11, 2008
  10. By the way, it certainly appears that most people are missing the point made in the title of this thread.

To Limbaugh, this is just a game, the game of capitalism, the game of entertainment, the game of us vs. them, the game of subscribe to my website to get podcast, the game of "talent on loan from God, the game of demagoguery, etc., etc., etc.

Limbaugh is not a patriot as the legions of ditto headed followers portray him, he is in this for himself, not his country.

The blame is not his, it took legions of Nazi followers to put Hitler into his position of power over the minds of the masses.

#20     Nov 11, 2008