To My Brit & Eurozone Friends

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Trader5287, Oct 7, 2008.

1. We're 12-24 hours away from systemic meltdown across world finanical markets in my view.

We've lost 1300 or so Dow points since the Bailout. Down 500 since a huge Commercial Paper bank was opened this morning by our Federal Reserve. Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, Royal Bank of Scotland (to name a few) lost anywhere from 20-40% of their value today.

Nothing has worked. There's no time left in your checking account when it goes down 20-40% a day. We don't have any more big banks to lose.

So I look for a huge coordinated rate cut across the globe spearheaded by the Brits/EMU tonight or tomorrow - or some other coordinated move to stanch these newsflows. Time to take a stand. It should be clear to all by now that your friends in the Colonies are in big trouble and need help.

2. Last three years you say....yet you have an ET sign on date of "Oct 2006".....your math may be off??? :confused:

Actually, the time to start SHORTing the US market was November 2007.....three years ago was TOO EARLY. The globalist wealth entities were still getting everyone over leveraged then.....timing is not the only thing, IT IS EVERYTHING! :)

3. What good do you think a rate cut would do?

4. the tide has changed. the sun truly rises in the EAST

5. Here's the press release I wrote:

"The world’s major central banks — including the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and the European Central Bank — moved together to staunch the financial crisis."

:D

It better fken work - should have been .75 minimum though. You don't land on a beach with half your men.

I am very disappointed in the PR angle as well - I'd have openly consulted & solicited input from LatAm, Eastern European (Russia) and Asian governments - REGARDLESS of the size of their economies.