To make us feel better, billionaire proves they can be idiots too

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Absolutely not. Common behavior is that other companies pay royalties and licensing fees for IP. How do you think Qualcom generates its revenues? Or Broadcom? Or uncountable others?

#51     Sep 1, 2019
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  2. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

All the best to you and your algo.

#52     Sep 2, 2019
  3. Taobao is a ripoff of Amazon, nothing else. Their tmall and taobao market place act in the exact same way as Amazon does. Yet Amazon was blatantly blocked to enter China long before taobao ever grew in size. And so we're hundreds of other foreign companies.

Nobody forces you to be pro or anti anything but if you chime in then you are expected to know a bare minimum about related topics. But hey, perhaps you feel offended by my crude way of stating things again?

#53     Sep 2, 2019
  4. algoS.

Same to you, please read up on history next time you choose to exchange thoughts on history. The biggest reason ebay and PayPal and Amazon and tons of other services failed in China because the government allowed domestic firms to create their own payment services, but multiple license applications by US and European firms were rejected on illogical grounds. No payment service, no e-commerce.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    #54     Sep 2, 2019
  5. volpri

volpri

Well they accuse Mr T of being a dictator and love to compare him to Hitler. He wants to but can’t build the wall. Now what? Why you suppose they (the liberals) don’t want a wall? It ain’t cause they “love” the latinos trying to get here.

#55     Sep 2, 2019
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  6. volpri

volpri

Them Chinese pretty smart ain’t they?

#56     Sep 2, 2019
  7. volpri

volpri

We Americans are pretty dumb ain’t we? I mean like wanting to trade with a country that steals their IP. I mean like doing business with a bank robber. Pretty dumb hey? Why do American companies want access to robbers and thief's if they are indeed thieves? Could it possibly be to manufacture their goods in sweat shops that rob the poor chinese of a decent wage while enriching the USA corporations? Nah that would be stealing and unfair to the poor now wouldn’t it. America doesn’t do that sort of stuff do we? We just need to quit bellyaching about it and just stop doing business with China. But we won’t now will we? We chasing the almighty dollar ain’t we. Food for thought.

#57     Sep 2, 2019
    ElectricSavant likes this.

8. The only difference is that when the Chinese copy they make it WORSE, not better. That's the really sad part.

Ask anyone in the real world. What's the first thing they think of when they get a Chinese made product? It's DOGSHIT.

#58     Sep 2, 2019
    themickey likes this.
  9. Just you. We're boosting the standard of living you stupid idiot. That economy would be non-existant if America hadn't employed so many people there.

#59     Sep 2, 2019
  10. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

I can tell you you're right(they're my "neighbors"(I'm brazilian). It's not only that they know how to grill it, the quality of their meat is exceptional.My last trip to Buenos Aires waa saved by the meat. The city (just as the country in general) is completely decadent, but still tbe meat continues to be amazing. Brazilian meat is almost just as good.:)

#60     Sep 2, 2019