To make us feel better, billionaire proves they can be idiots too

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, Sep 1, 2019.

1. volpri

volpri

Well they built an original GREAT WALL something Mr T is trying to replicate on our border but the liberals won’t go along with it cause they want the votes of the illegals! The Great Wall is 13,170 miles long. I have not calculated it but that probably with completely surround the entire continental USA which would be a great thing.

#31     Sep 1, 2019
    ElectricSavant likes this.
  2. volpri

volpri

Typical arrogant American. It is attributed that the Chinese invented and used rope water pumps 2000 years ago. And guess what? They still work today. Ask me how I know? Well I have drilled water wells in Honduras and installed them.

They will pump out a 2” column of continuous water faster than you can spit out your bacca wad and get a new one in your mouth. (If you chew bacca) ROFLMAO

PS invented before you were born and before the United States was birthed. LOL

https://akvo.org/blog/the-rope-pump/

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    #32     Sep 1, 2019
  3. Overnight

Overnight

Americans are not arrogant. New Englanders from the Boston, MA area are arrogant. All because of a spat in baseball. :)

#33     Sep 1, 2019
  4. Pekelo

Pekelo

Guys, stay on message. Nobody gives a damn about 2000 year old Chinese inventions if nowadays they are just copying Western brands. Buying those brands on AliBaba is great though! :)

Sorry guys, I have to go and order my Lgg jeans...

#34     Sep 1, 2019
    Nobert and GRULSTMRNN like this.
  5. Ancient history like the pyramids. Are Egyptians the world's inventors and role models today? I doubt it. But yes the Great Wall is impressive, as are all the world wonders. But I fail to see what bearing it has regarding 40 years of theft and lies that China has cheated itself to the economic level it stands at today

#35     Sep 1, 2019
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  6. #36     Sep 1, 2019
  7. volpri

volpri

Some chinese inventions.

1) Just think you may not be reading this if they had not invented paper which was a precursor to digital.

2) And you might be lost if the had not invented the compass.

3) And of course no whiskey or beer for you without the chinese whiskey still and brewery skills.

4) your teeth might be falling out if they had not invented the toothbrush.

5) you would not know when the markets opened and closed had they not invented the clock so no trading

6) USA might not have made it to the moon had they not invented rockets

7) you may not be eating veggies had they not invented the rows for planting and the seed planter

8) you might be running around with holes in your pockets from toting silver and gold had they not invented paper money.

9) Iron smelting. No cast iron skillets for your biscuits. LOL

10) Umbrella you might get wet in the rain if it weren’t for the chinese.

11) Did you fly a kite as a kid? Thank the chinese.

12) porcelain so you can eat out of a plate instead of a coconut.

13) bronze so your car can have bronze bushings and you don’t have to ride a jackass everywhere.

14) earthquake detector so California can measure their earthquakes.

PS they also invented forks or you might be eating with chopsticks.

They invented toilet paper or you might be wiping with corn cobs. Charmin can thank the chinese for making them rich!

They also invented printing press or you may not have learned your ABC’s or even gone to school or college.

ROFLMAO

Please read! Mm mm..mmm..uh..without the chinese you may not be reading this LOL

https://china.usc.edu/sites/default/files/forums/Chinese Inventions.pdf

#37     Sep 1, 2019
    ironchef likes this.
  8. MattZ

MattZ Sponsor

Way before Alibaba prospered along with Alipay and his other affiliate companies, eBay brought it's model to China and failed financially and operationally. Not every business model could just be copied overseas.

#38     Sep 1, 2019
  9. All history. Great, bravo China. Now, on to the past 40 years of theft, deceit, lies, kleptocracy. plutocracy, and despotic behavior.

By the way, you do realize if someone does not invent xyz then ultimately someone else will?

#39     Sep 1, 2019
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  10. Perhaps you should also read books or research that does not hammer down the Chinese narrative. Truth is that any foreign financials were simply blocked from doing meaningful business in China. Either outright blocked, or allowed to operate with minority interest, or received a stripped-down operating license and enjoyed frequent unannounced visits from regulators, the police. Senior management of foreign operations has been constantly harassed or outright prevented from being effective at foreign financial institutions that tried to build a base in China.

The number one reason Amazon, Ebay, international banks, investment banks, insurers, brokers, did not succeed in China was because China simply blocked them and prevented them from success.

#40     Sep 1, 2019
    ironchef and Nobert like this.