To make us feel better, billionaire proves they can be idiots too

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, Sep 1, 2019.

1. themickey

themickey

Yeah every country probably have their bogans/rednecks. We have our share, from here they often travel to Bali for cheap holidays and trash the place with drunken behaviour.

#21     Sep 1, 2019
  2. Lol well 1000's of years and this is what they have to show for it? Pathetic. If they didnt know how to steal technology they would have none. What's been a ground breaking innovation China has come up with on their own?

#22     Sep 1, 2019
  3. Nothing of what you just said contradicts his statement.

If you want to pull the few inventions out of china's ass to contradict @athlonmank8 then do so because then you remain logical and on topic

#23     Sep 1, 2019
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  4. Who cares? They're bottom of the barrel. They cant even make a fuckin bicycle worth a damn.

They arent. That's why they have to steal massive amounts of IP

#24     Sep 1, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  5. Does not look like a world leader to me, I bet every last CEO of the SP500 companies can do better. I have not seen Jack MA apply any single noteworthy skill in public. Not sure what this guy is actually capable of other than conspiring with communist cronies and surrounding himself with engineers and developers who are brilliant at copying what was already out there in the US, for example.

#25     Sep 1, 2019
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  6. Tbh, I think both Ma and Musk totally embarrassed themselves. Both talked out of their ass having zero ideas about what AI is, what it does, the implications of further integration of ai, nor the effects on society. Neither understood the economic nor social implications. Neither has ever written a single line of code nor trained an AI model. Musk appeared high on some substance with his typical imbecile smirk, and Ma talked shit the entire time.

I bet all the Chinese there were super proud that they could score a ticket to this prestigious event, lol.

#26     Sep 1, 2019
    athlonmank8 likes this.
  7. vanzandt

vanzandt

Those "bloomin onions" at Outback are pretty good too.

#27     Sep 1, 2019
    Overnight likes this.
  8. NeoTrader

NeoTrader

I love them too... But Outback is an american restaurant, it is only "Australian themed"... At least this is what Wikipedia says...kkkk

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    #28     Sep 1, 2019
  9. volpri

volpri

I can tell you this much Argentinians know how to cook meat. I assume Australians can too. We used to know how in the USA.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    #29     Sep 1, 2019
  10. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions

#30     Sep 1, 2019