To make us feel better, billionaire proves they can be idiots too

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Pekelo, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

Weird statement to be made by someone with one of the largest online retailers. Makes me wonder how hands on Jack was on the technical side.

#11     Sep 1, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN and d08 like this.
  2. Cuddles

Cuddles

You just lost whatever credibility you had left over.

#12     Sep 1, 2019
  3. LOL! Who are you? Just because I don't swing from Jack Ma's nutsack?

#13     Sep 1, 2019
  4. Cuddles

Cuddles

No, just your doofus statements dismissing thousands of years of history.

#14     Sep 1, 2019
  5. BABA is a major scale fraud with seriously sketchy accounting, look it up and thank me later when the shit hits the fan.

#15     Sep 1, 2019
  6. volpri

volpri

What? Are you ignorant of history? China was around way before you and probably whatever country you are from.

Plus they were savy enough to get (or sucker) the good ole USA into unfair trade deals which Mr T is going to fix..ROFL.

They are actually quite smart and intelligent.

#16     Sep 1, 2019
  7. Cuddles

Cuddles

ok 4 posts guy

#17     Sep 1, 2019
  8. Pekelo

Pekelo

You don't need 1000s years, just the last 4 decades. They copy everything. That is how BABA started when Ma came to the US and so internet retail in its infancy in the 90s. Throw in being the first in the most populous country with Communist backing and you have his recipe for wealth.

1. Copy what someone else started.
    2. Be the first in the biggest country by population.
    3. Have friends in high places.
    4. Profit.

#18     Sep 1, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  9. themickey

themickey

Dishonest schemers would be my description.
    Look, imo, when Chinese people emigrate to the free world, the West, they are the nicest, hard working, honest and trustworthy citizens you could hope for.
    In their own country my impression is they are rude, arrogant and have an ongoing mentality, "how can I screw you over."
    The communist regime from my understanding brings the worst out of them, not the best.

#19     Sep 1, 2019
    GRULSTMRNN likes this.
  10. volpri

volpri

Oh mickey fer crying outloud. Americans pretty much fill the bill too as per your description! Worst is THEY are so arrogant they will vehemently deny it! ROFLMAO

Not sure about Australians?? Only thing I basically know about them I got from Crocodile Dundee movies which over the years I have watched many times and thoroughly enjoyed the movies.

#20     Sep 1, 2019