To Fight or Not to Fight: When is the Question

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Dec 11, 2003.

1. :D :D :D
    Mavman lost his brain cells wayyyy back.
    Stupid is as stupid does. Next he'll come up with another handle and attack you in the main forums.:eek: I still thing he was dropped during birth:D :D Head bumped, never recovered. :p

#11     Dec 11, 2003
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

You got it potsie. That is exactly what I'm saying. You can speculate anything you want, but at that time in history, there never would have been a successful invasion on our soil outside of attacks on Hawaii and Alaska. Neither Europe nor Japan had any economic benefit towards launching an airstrike from 10,000 to 30,000 miles away. They never would have made even close to this country. Hitler's pre-occupation with sinking American subs in the Atlantic ocean was a preemptive action on his part to keep American subs out of the Mediterranean.

The US intervened to stop Hitler. Not to stop Germany but to stop Hitler. Of course the US never found him or killed him, hmm interesting parallels there as well huh?

Don't give me this Japan was going to take over the world or Hitler was going to take over the world BS because that is what it is. BS speculation on your part. Hitler was guilty of committing crimes against humanity. So was Saddam. We attacked a different country then attacked us. England again was our loyal ally in both wars. US spent massive amounts of money re-building both Germany and Japan just like we are with Iraq.

Oh, I remembered one last similarity, France was a pussy on both wars.

#12     Dec 11, 2003
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Nolan unlike you, I actually only have one alias. I post on two threads. The options threads and the chit chat threads. Same alias. Why would I ever use two alias. I like to take credit for what I post.

BTW, Nolan, your a funny guy. I like your posts. Have you ever thought about writing for like a professional publication? I'm dead serious. Let me know.

#13     Dec 11, 2003
  4. Pabst

Pabst

Thank you for the kind words NVS. I am sure we must rattle the Islamic fundamentalist movement, not at all sure whether this was the right method/place.

#14     Dec 11, 2003