to destriero (and all others that can help)

Discussion in 'Options' started by happy trading, Jun 6, 2021.

1. destriero

destriero

Think about it for a second...

A guy that I don't know (no offense Happy) types my name in a thread title and I get attacked from 10-sides. Ppl that have ostensibly (and admitted to) blocked me are typing with one hand and standing in line to attack.

Ask yourself how fucking owned you are?

#51     Jun 6, 2021
  2. I sure did and yet it makes it hard for anyone to meaningfully participate when being vomited on by des each and every single time. Him playing the victim card is the height of hypocrisy. But enough of that, I just tried to answer your question, so yes I did read the thread title and it included others as well.

#52     Jun 6, 2021
  3. tonyf

tonyf

Which synthetic structures in particular?

#53     Jun 6, 2021
  4. I guess he is referring to structures via put-call parity such as calls replicated via underlying and put.

#54     Jun 6, 2021
  5. destriero

destriero

Happy, hit me up at my public email at convexx at gmail if you have questions. Obv I can't answer questions here.

#55     Jun 6, 2021
    ITM_Latino likes this.
  6. SammyJ

SammyJ

5-3 or 6-3 don’t matter

#56     Jun 6, 2021
  7. destriero

destriero

Queef, it certainly would to you.

#57     Jun 6, 2021
  8. taowave

taowave

AMC for example..Is there any particular edge in the synthetic flys, I.e. short straddle, long wings vs Flys 1x2x1. 1/3/2. 2x3x1..

Compare it to a co d or,which is really a bunch of stacked flys.

If you look across time,there is one expiry that makes diagnols attractive..Yes,that's not a synthetic :)

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    #58     Jun 6, 2021
    ITM_Latino likes this.
  9. SammyJ

SammyJ

You better look at my profile pic . That ain’t the leg of a dude only 6-3 . Like I said you’d run in fear if you saw me .

#59     Jun 6, 2021
  10. taowave

taowave

This thread is H O T....

Not often we get quad shots mixed in with vol and zen koans....

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    #60     Jun 6, 2021