to destriero (and all others that can help)

Discussion in 'Options' started by happy trading, Jun 6, 2021.

1. destriero

destriero

bc I can't abide cunts.

#41     Jun 6, 2021
  2. destriero

destriero

Mass forum suicides predicted when this thread reaches the top of the weekly thread count.

#42     Jun 6, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  3. tonyf

tonyf

The bad news is that if it's not exercised, your fierceness will turn to bitterness, and you will become an intellectual playground bully: the grumpy sysadmin, the forum troll, the hater, the shooter down of new ideas."

source: http://www.paulgraham.com/fn.html

#43     Jun 6, 2021
  4. destriero

destriero

"I am not locked in here with you... you are locked in here with me"

#44     Jun 6, 2021
  5. taowave

taowave

I would not go that far,but I have decidedly moved into your camp if you want to be a lights out trader...

The problem is there is a fairly long process to get to the point where one realizes the wisdom of your words...One can't discard of a method if they never learned it...

From what I can tell,you have a very specific style that works for you.That doesn't negate what other talented option traders excel and succeed at...

With that said,I do believe to knock the cover off the ball,you need to be a fairly decent directional trader. Understanding skew,vol,synthetic structures makes youthatnuch better

#45     Jun 6, 2021
    BlueWaterSailor and tonyf like this.
  6. Funny, even though I can't see a single of dest's posts anymore because I blocked him, from all the responses I can only guess that he must have attacked at least 4 to 5 others in those few past pages. He probably accused some of having previous accounts, making him the biggest pot calling the kettle black with all his previous accounts. He was warned in another thread to call off his sociopathic attacks just this morning by Magna and yet he is back again attacking everyone around him in a trading related forum. When will Dest be put on a forced holiday? He is polluting every thread he participates in.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    #46     Jun 6, 2021
    ffs1001 likes this.
  7. destriero

destriero

#47     Jun 6, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  8. SammyJ

SammyJ

You about 5-3 ? You wear elevator shoes ? Actually I read there’s a stretching surgery in China now . Can add 4 inches. . You’ll be 5-7!!!!lmao . Your an angry dwarf !! Lfmao

#48     Jun 6, 2021
  9. destriero

destriero

I love it. You're all just feeding my not unsubstantial ego. Thanks!

6'3" 250ish.

#49     Jun 6, 2021
    ITM_Latino and johnarb like this.
  10. hilmy83

hilmy83

Did you read the title of this thread??

#50     Jun 6, 2021