to destriero (and all others that can help)

Discussion in 'Options' started by happy trading, Jun 6, 2021.

1. Overnight

Overnight

Dest, calm down and realize what you have here. You have a fanboi base of people who worship your every word.

You seem to have a sharp thorn in your side about people who do not believe you are posting real money journals. If you know you are doing that, why lash out so hard on all of them? YOU know what is the real, not these others who think you are NOT real.

Your anger seems to have increased when you went from Poopydeek to Dest 2.0. Dude, just ignore them. Do what you do how you do it, like I do. Forget the naysayers. Just don't be so ANGRY about it! I think if you can accomplish that, you will get more "fans".

#21     Jun 6, 2021
  2. tonyf

tonyf

Partly, but then why waste your time with sparrows?

#22     Jun 6, 2021
  3. destriero

destriero

I was a PM at Paloma when he was there. He sent me a text, 5Y after we'd last talked (Chicago with Foda from unimelb) and he sent me a pic of him and his wife in Florence with a caption "the best revenge is living well."

Sounds like he's all there to you? Dude married into 25MM.

#23     Jun 6, 2021
    Gambit, ITM_Latino and johnarb like this.
  4. tonyf

tonyf

Just an acquaintance to me, nothing more. He is a bit full of himself though I have to say but my dad likes him.

#24     Jun 6, 2021
  5. destriero

destriero

Sent you a PM.

#25     Jun 6, 2021
  6. destriero

destriero

Well three of the dudes are worth over 25MM for starters.

Alright, I'm out. You can have your fun on this thread without Caligula.

#26     Jun 6, 2021
    ITM_Latino and johnarb like this.
  7. destriero

destriero

I have a resting HR of 50. I explained it. ad nauseam. I only post PNL to troll. I post it in a method which does not allow for photoshopping. It irritates you fucks to no end which is the only motivation for doing so. If it's fake (impossibility) then why don't I do it all the time?

I post PNL in my chat, but only to prove that I have skin in the game on someone's reco.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2021
    #27     Jun 6, 2021
    ITM_Latino, cesfx and johnarb like this.
  8. tonyf

tonyf

I am (humbly) worth more but am very wary of what I don't know.

#28     Jun 6, 2021
  9. SammyJ

SammyJ

I can’t stand Fucks like dickhead destriero . He’s a braggard and a person who seeks attention . I’d love to catch him in a dark alley and teach him a lesson in humility. Why don’t you try being humble and nice to your fellow traders instead of belittling everyone .

#29     Jun 6, 2021
  10. destriero

destriero

P*ssy multinick, look at my avatar pic and ask yourself truthfully if you'd make it out of that alley breathing.

Bya!

#30     Jun 6, 2021
    longandshort and johnarb like this.