To Baron

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by trendlover, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Baron, poster Maverick74 put my name and link together. I DID NOT post the link. Please tell Maverick74 he is dishonest. Tell him to take the link away. This is the P&R thread about Hannity and Zimmerman.
    Thank you.

2. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by he put your "name and link together". Also, you need to PM Joe regarding this matter, or he can be reached at support@elitetrader.com as well.

3. Thank you Baron. Maverick74 quote my post, then he put HIS link with my quote. So it look like I put the link on the thread. But really Maverick put the link on the thread.

4. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Baron & team,

Trendlover is concerned about this post in the Politics forum where Maverick74 inadvertently placed a link inside the block of text attributed to trendlover. If someone could edit the post to place the link outside the section of quoted text then I believe everyone would be happy.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3576695#post3576695

I do not believe this needs to be blown up into some big type of issue unnecessarily.

Thanks...

5. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you

6. Ricter

Ricter

"Inadvertently", lol, yeah, you betcha.

7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Quit whining. You go to the Politics forum, and you accept the idea of the open fight.

Don't like it? Don't go there.

Friggen tattle tales.

8. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I fixed the issue yesterday by the way, but I do agree with Tsing Tao. People are so friggin' sensitive over there in P&R.

9. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for fixing the link. I only complain one time on the ET. I never complain before to the ET moderator.
    Baron, pretend you are talking on website. You are talking about you have right to have the guns. That is my example because I see before you talking about your guns on the ET.
    Then someone take your poster name and put this together with link to anti gun website.
    So it appear you anti gun person.
    You do not care?
    Maverick74 put George Zimmerman's link of defense fund with my poster name. I am not promote George Zimmerman to give money to him.

10. And Maverick joke with me so that is no big deal. I just want to fix what he did.

#10     Jul 20, 2012