to all who are winning in trading the markets.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mercante, Feb 22, 2004.

1. Ice:
    Apparently not. Also it is unecessary to speak or understand english. It may be necessary for me to administer some corporal punishment. Excuse me, I am going to select a club from my bag now. Ah yes, a nine iron should do the trick. Here I come Mercante....

#11     Feb 22, 2004

2. be sure to take a divot... :p

#12     Feb 22, 2004
  3. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

:confused:

#13     Feb 22, 2004
  4. brokerj

brokerj

what in the world is your concern?? Are you afraid of 'smart people' as you call them?? Why?? A good trader brings order to chaos and might even help YOU out some day... good grief man, if you are that parinoid I don't see how you force your self out of bed in the morning!!

shhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

#14     Feb 22, 2004
  5. I have reconsidered, and am going back to look for a club with less loft and a slightly bigger sweet spot. Perhaps a 3 wood. See you soon mercante.

#15     Feb 22, 2004
  6. ertrader1

ertrader1 Guest

Steve how about a 9 iron? im not a golfer, but it sounded good:D

#16     Feb 22, 2004
  7. I have a call in to Jack Nicholson to ask him what he prefers when he beats on car hoods.

#17     Feb 22, 2004
  8. cuz

cuz

LOL

:D

#18     Feb 22, 2004
  9. Because discipline plays such a big part in trading, just having more information on how to trade well does not mean we will suddenly have a lot of super traders. Implementing a trading plan is a lot more challenging than it appears.
    Just look at the problem of weight loss. Currently we have an overload of info on how to loose weight, but statistics show the number of people getting overweight keeps increasing.

#19     Feb 23, 2004
  10. Aaron

Aaron

*laugh* Nice analogy, TexTrader. Gambling, dieting, trading, meeting girls at a bar...hope springs eternal.

#20     Feb 23, 2004