To all the zionists on this forum

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, Aug 4, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well I was shooting for a complete genocide - but I've fallen short of my quota.

My bad.

#11     Aug 5, 2010
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I'm with the ragheads (not the beaniecappers) on this one.

Hey, how come so many people in those videos and pictures are not wearing a rag on their head, anyway?

#12     Aug 5, 2010
  3. Yes, you are predictibly with the people who are poor and play victim rather than the people who are wealthy and self reliant any day. You fail to understand however, that just because a person or a group is wealthy doesn't make them "bad", contrary to your marxist indoctrination...

#13     Aug 5, 2010
  4. Is this you?

NJ court: Nazi-naming parents shouldn’t get kids
    By BETH DeFALCO 12:47 PM 08/05/2010

TRENTON, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey couple who gave their children Nazi-inspired names should not regain custody of them, a state appeals court ruled Thursday, citing the parents’ own disabilities and the risk of serious injury to their children.

The state removed Heath and Deborah Campbell’s three small children from their home in January 2009.

A month earlier, the family drew attention when a supermarket refused to decorate a birthday cake for their son, Adolf Hitler Campbell. He and siblings JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell and Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell have been in foster care.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2010/08/05/n...arents-shouldnt-get-kids/print/#ixzz0vlnXL6l6

#14     Aug 5, 2010