To all the Grammarly folks...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Overnight, Dec 6, 2019.

1. Overnight

Overnight

I am so sick to death of all the ads for people who cannot understand grammar, and how to use it properly. Now you have whole businesses devoted to helping you not look like a moron in typing.

You all, of my generation and the ones after it, should have FUCKING PAID ATTENTION IN SCHOOL.

ASSHOLES, the LOT of you, for inherently fostering this shit upon us. Really? An entire industry sucking money from people so they do not seem idiots when they type?

Gen X is at fault here. I am so ashamed of them, because I am one of them. Mother FUCKERS. I hate all my generational brethren. They were too busy punking out on Cindi Lauper and Depeche Mode, getting stoned and binge drinking rather than getting a damn education in shit like BEING SMARTER THAN THE 1980s!

Frak.

And the Gen Y, Z and whomever are complaining about the boomers? HAH! Just wait until the Gen X-ers are the last ones holding the reins. I weep for the future. Gen-X, you have FAILED your charges!

2. Wallet

Wallet

How about just correctly counting change.

3. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Stop drinking and posting.

4. Overnight

Overnight

*rude gesture* You know this to be true.

The fuck we were.

5. Bugenhagen

Bugenhagen

And those people who don't actually read what journal threads are about even when still in the first two pages.. Those utter ignorant bastards.

I'm waiting for a man from Florida who does not believe capital letters are a thing anymore to try and flame me later... ;)