TN Democrats son questioned about Palin's hacked email

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Sep 19, 2008.

1. The left is famous for the suppression of free speach.

Obama has been organizing his miscreants to call and complain to any outlet that says something he doesn't like.

#21     Sep 19, 2008
  2. Ha. So you're on record to be in support of terrorists. No surprise here.

#22     Sep 19, 2008
  3. George Washington was a terrorist.

And the biggest American terrorist of all time was your pal Abe Lincoln....

#23     Sep 19, 2008
  4. Well then why do you want to have a more powerful government that can crack down on speech that you disagree with?

It's funny how differently you and I perceive things, especially how you percieve the Republican party as manly and gun oriented, even macho and violent, while I perceive them as a bunch of washroom stall sex addicts.

(Don't even ask me how I see the Democrats, but suffice to say I wouldn't enter a men's washroom at a Republican convention.)

#24     Sep 19, 2008
  5. I care far less about eavesdropping ect than assaults on speech. Shit when I ran for Congress my computer was CONSTANTLY being attacked by hackers. Goes with the territory. Plus as an inhaler who's had a couple of IRS audits I'm well aware how limited "freedom" from the intrusion of Big Brother truly is.

Politics is rife with closet homosexuals. And yea they've infected the GOP with their wishy-washy fagginess. A few years back when I was a ward Committeeman the Chicago Chairman, County Chairman and State Chair(wo)man were ALL gay. No wonder we get trampled on. I'm from the bomb throwing wing...:)

#25     Sep 19, 2008
  6. But would you enter a hotel room at a Republican convention?
    http://www.twincities.com/ci_10481974?nclick_check=1

"As a single man, I was flattered by the attention of a beautiful woman who introduced herself to me," his statement said. "I used poor judgment. If there is any good that can come from this humiliation, it is to caution others that date rape happens to men, too."

Police have said they are investigating the incident as a theft, not a sex crime.

The implicit message here, is that there was sex but he didn't file a complain wrt the sex. He asked the woman (who he didn't know) into his room, he had sex with her. He passed out. The woman left with his money. What do you call that?

#26     Sep 19, 2008
  7. Then you'd appreciate that a competent VP doesn't do public business with a Yahoo email account.

Perhaps the machismo is to hide something...

#27     Sep 19, 2008