TMZ VIDEO White Suspect Drags and Assaults Minnesota Cop, Lives to Tell About It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by userque, Apr 15, 2021.

1. userque

userque

Tony Stark likes this.
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

3. IF everyone got shot who messed with the Police.... there would be thousands shot every day.

4. userque

userque

You do you.

Tony Stark likes this.
  5. Townout

Townout

Too bad, your 2-bit sorry ass never would have been born.

Tony Stark and userque like this.
  6. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The reality -- based on the video -- is that an officer's life is in danger as he is being dragged and attacked. There were multiple officers with weapons drawn when the motorist started to drive away. This should been a call to immediate action. But, of course, this is my personal opinion. I expect there are professional trainers of police officers who would advise on the proper action in this situation - however I am guessing their guidance would have been to immediately apply lethal force. I would be glad to hear commentary from a professional police training expert on their guidance during an incident like this -- if someone comes across it.

7. Sorry but if a black guy running away is to be shot in the back or one that complies is to be shot and killed, why isn't this white MFer attacking a police officer filled with about 9 to 10 rounds of lead...

Why can cops suddenly claim life was in danger but here suddenly it is about taking him in alive?