TM is crashing. get it?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Feb 3, 2010.

1. I'm starting to wonder if retaildaytrader is a FUD-bot

#21     Feb 18, 2010
  2. The national guard seize mr toyoda?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

#22     Feb 18, 2010
  3. sumfuka

sumfuka

You want something done right, send in the MARINES. :D
    How do they call Government motors in japanese?

#23     Feb 21, 2010
  4. Mr. Toyoda is in big trouble. I am surprised he was not placed under arrest for the failure to protect the American people. Where can I start? Priuses flying off the road with no brakes, Camries that just keep accelerating as if this was a re-run of the Dukes of Hazard...

A man gets thrown into prison for stealing 15 dollars but Mr. Toyoda gets away scott free after hard working Americans are placed in these death traps.

It is time to get out of the Toyota stock and get out right now while you still have money to buy a shirt. When Mr. Toyoda is done today, you might not have that.

#24     Feb 23, 2010
  5. zdreg

zdreg

you are spouting the usual USA #1. nonsense. the US government in apite of its general economic stupidity will not push Toyota for fear of losing even more jobs.

#25     Feb 23, 2010
  6. Just buy General Motors which is the approved vehicle by the Obama administration.

#26     Feb 23, 2010
  7. Mr. Toyoda has failed! The TM stock is crashing. His false promises of hope have not convinced the American people. The truth, the real truth, is that Americans trust the Impala over the woeful Camry that does not stop when the brake pedal is pushed and when the accelerator is pressed then it keeps going.

Folks, I am here on a mission to get you out of your Toyota shares. The stock is crashing!

#27     Feb 25, 2010
  8. This man is spending 8 years in jail on account of Mr. Toyoda. Mr. Toyoda flys into Washington DC on his private jet, feins some crocodile tears and says "OOps. Im sorry". Then he flys back to Japan to his harem of women and bathes in a bathtub of greenbacks wondering when his next bonus will come. Meanwhile, this man sits in prison wrongly accused of killing people. The real cause was an out of control Toyota Camry.

Isnt Mr. Toyoda the captain of the ship? Should this man serve time in prison on account of Mr. Toyoda's mistake? Why was Mr. Toyoda not arrested when he came to this country and put in front of a judge on account of the many deaths he is responsible for...I guess Mr. Toyoda is just going to say "oops, Im sorry" and that will be enough. Meanwhile, good men sit behind bars and innocent people are dieing.

[​IMG]

#28     Feb 27, 2010
  9. Who let the retards out of the pen?:confused:

#29     Feb 27, 2010
  10. Wow, this thread feels like a fanboyism over which car company is the best. Who the hell cares! Scalp the damn company for what it's worth.

#30     Mar 1, 2010