TM is crashing. get it?

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Feb 3, 2010.

1. piezoe

piezoe

Jesus your right, Jesus.

#11     Feb 10, 2010
  2. probably a good credit spread trade, yes?

#12     Feb 10, 2010
  3. Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ!

#13     Feb 10, 2010
  4. ExRetaildaytrader

#14     Feb 10, 2010
  5. Listen folks. I am trying to swing you to the right side of the trade. All you guys do is keep buying the GOOG and crAAPL. Look, I am trying to talk to you before you jump off that bridge in a burlap sack.

No stock is going up without the backing of Obama. Obama will not throw his support behind Toyota. Americans are dieing because of failed brakes and accelerators that stick. The United States Congress has declared war on the Toyota Motor Company and will hold trials soon. Mr. Toyota is going to be held to account for putting Americans in cars that are flying through windows.

I am here trying to help you. Get out of the TM stock while you still have some money left. Its going much lower.

#15     Feb 11, 2010

6. You sound like a very educated source for trading and as such I should follow your every word. Your information sounds rock solid and I think people are utterly insane if they do not adhere your advice.

Oh...wait a second, thats a lie. Forget what I just said. Idiot.

#16     Feb 11, 2010
  7. I guess we forgot about the times when ford trucks used to roll over or the pinto ordeal. BTW have you seen TM pps lately?

Anyway - I think people tried to used this opportunity to promote Ford and GM and make it seem like the right way to go - I guess we already forgot that GM recently went into a coma and made it back.

In due time - TM is going to bounce back strong. They have very LOYAL customers and as long as management goes back and fix the cars and ensure all issues are addressed, the short term consumers and bipolar investors will soon be giddy again praising how well their new Camry runs.

#17     Feb 14, 2010
  8. mac

mac

I can't believe none of the toyota executives have commited suicide yet. That's usually what they do when they feel disgrace. Take the easy way out.:(

#18     Feb 14, 2010
  9. Folks, this is a disaster for Toyota! A disaster.

Now Mr. Toyota is afraid to come to the United States fearing his arrest by the Obama administration. Mr. Toyota is single handedly responsible for some 34 deaths and uncountable car accidents with Priuses that dont brake, Camries whose accelerator that sticks and finally Corollas where the steering has completely failed.

I am surprised Obama has not sent in the National Guard to the dealerships to stop thiis obvious threat to the United States.

What a nightmare for Toyota...I am guessing this one will be the next bankrupt automaker. I can only wonder if Congress wont pass a law outlawing the sales of Toyotas in the United States.

#19     Feb 18, 2010
  10. Not really...

TM is going to bounce back soon enough and rape all the shorts who are over reacting.

#20     Feb 18, 2010