TLRY

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by constitutionman, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Irrational exuberance?

2. No stocks to borrow + short squeeze.

Arnie and constitutionman like this.
  3. Fun fact...if you bought SPY on close the day of Greenspan's "irrational exuberance" speech, your position has never showed red after the first 30 days of holding. Not in 2000, not in 2008.

And I don't think so, remember the recent spike came on speculation about news and was confirmed by satisfying the astronomical optimism into earnings...technical move on fundamental strength probably isn't a bubble.

The brands of these weed stocks still look deeply discounted...and no one recognizes what a moat a business plan, established bureaucracy, deployed infrastructure, and free capital represent in this industry. This is a place where 6 months head start is the difference between enterprise and mom-and-pop.

4. zdreg

zdreg

isn't that what usually happens until the move is over?:)
    why not join the party and buy, but keep the exit door in view.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Maverick2608 likes this.
  5. SunTrader

SunTrader

TLRY is Nasdaq listed and the Naz sure did go down through the prior lows in 2000-2002.

6. I did make a profit on this stock but not proportionate to its move up. Hoping to make a better profit on its way down.

7. kp95

kp95

The downside looks more rewarding than the upside.

8. m22au

m22au

TLRY leading marijuana stocks lower at about 5.40pm ET, following comments from Cramer on Fast Money:

https://twitter dot com/InvestorsLive/status/1042167563873075200
    "Cramer "I'd be nervous if I were buying Tilray"

https://twitter dot com/Hogie100/status/1042167402744762368
    "Cramer on FastMoney just now.... Perfect quote....'I'd be nervous if I were buying Tilray tomorrow morning""

9. Arnie

Arnie

I pity the fool that's short TLRY.

vanzandt likes this.
  10. SunTrader

SunTrader

Cramer The Entertainer

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018
    #10     Sep 19, 2018