Title Trading

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by stealth927, Dec 12, 2006.

1. axer1

axer1

Title is simply a prop firm that has clearing deal. They've changed trading platforms over 3 times now in less than 2 years. From dealing with HLV to Hydra Trade to Sterling. What is next George??? Absolutely no stability. The only reason Title has managed to get some business is because he's offering bigger payout 50% at 60/trade. It won't be long before Title is finished

#31     Jun 23, 2007
  2. axer1

axer1

It wont be long until Revenue Canada comes crushing down on all Prop firms Swift/Title/GMMI/WTS and everyone else.

#32     Jun 23, 2007
  3. ovovov

ovovov

on what ground?
    well, most pro firms do not pay ei and cpp.
    for their "employees" because employees are contractors which is not officially employees. so those contractors are not covered by any Employee Act in Canada.

#33     Jun 23, 2007

4. Sorry, I dont feel like looking at your other 7 posts, but are u a swift trader by chance??

#34     Jun 23, 2007
  5. axer1

axer1

Because in the eyes of Rev Canada, you cannot be an independant contractor working from 9 to 4 on a full time basis in a Prop firm and the firm avoids paying cpp,ei and all other benefits. Sooner or later The firm is going to get hit with a tax bill so big, it won't know what hit it.

yes, I was a Swiftrader once upon a time.

#35     Jun 23, 2007
  6. A friend of mine traded at the office in Montreal for a few months and hated it... he said training is non existant and management was a joke. I don't know first hand though... just the opinion of one guy.

#36     Jun 23, 2007
  7. axer1

axer1

I'm not from Montreal but I heard about a supposedly descent trader there doing 5-10 million shares

#37     Jun 23, 2007
  8. ovovov

ovovov

i would say 2-5m/day
    oh,btw, looks like earning ecn fees is always nice, ah?

#38     Jun 23, 2007
  9. waelmg

waelmg

any one from Ottawa? how is the Otttawa Office?

and for those Ottawa Swiftees, what happened to Calvin?

#39     Jun 23, 2007
  10. Axer, your not from Montreal, where are you from?............... never mind I know where your from , do the world a favor and crawl back under that rock you came out from under, and stop talking shit about things you know absolutely nothing about!

P.S. learning how to spell might be a better use of your time. Alternatively don't be afraid to use the spell check function that Barron has been nice enough to provide you with so you don't look like such a dunce son of a bitch when you make your useless posts. Cheers.

#40     Jun 23, 2007