Tired of always winning

Discussion in 'Trading' started by trader1974, Mar 10, 2019.

1. trader1974

trader1974

The Russell goes up a lot I'm going to sleep I'm tired of always winning.

#51     Mar 13, 2019
  2. trader1974

trader1974

Do not forget to practice

#52     Mar 13, 2019
  3. maxinger

maxinger

Don't worry mister. People are always tired of loosing repeatedly and continuously. Good night

#53     Mar 13, 2019
  4. %%
    And past 200 years=uptrend ....... Bear markets , end of quarter selling every now + then.:D:D

#54     Mar 15, 2019
    ironchef likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

You're a legend in your own right hand.

#55     Mar 15, 2019
  6. ironchef

ironchef

Poor thing, I feel sorry for you. :rolleyes:

#56     Mar 15, 2019

7. Hahahahahaha. :). Then you should be HEAVILY short US Dow/SPX now because All of ET operates as ONE and always go with the Herd (northbound now).

post the trade(s)

What you wrote above is Warren Buffet’s axiom #1. Judging from what I’m seeing at ET, they scoff at Warren and do the exact opposite of what he does. Yet despite this, both are billionaires. Somethings gotta give. :)

#57     Mar 15, 2019
    lisa-world-travel and ET180 like this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

Buffet doesn't trade the way you do. You know this, yes?

#58     Mar 15, 2019
  9. Buffet does EVERYTHING the way I do. The mantra is: Buy when there is blood in the street and SELL when the masses are greedy, cheerful and very optimistic.

Now apply the above to ET: The whole Herd (thousands) are all charging north full of optimism, cheer and ultra hi confidence

Therefore SELL. SELL. SELL

:) :)

#59     Mar 15, 2019
    lisa-world-travel likes this.
  10. Let me know, Overnight, when you realize that if you want to get out of nickel and dime trading like beggars and go for the big juice which was ALL OF OUR ORIGINAL intention when we got involved - to get rich in trading.

You guys all settled for McDonald’s. Clear as day to observe here and see. All real-time traders with small capital too scared to climb on the horse on the daily timeframe and ride the entire trend to its natural extinction. They think a 2 dollar loss per share in a trend correction is catastrophic. Not me! I welcome the correction and nail the low for more entry. No trend violation =. Stay with her, don’t abandon her just because she got a cold

:) :)

#60     Mar 15, 2019
    lisa-world-travel likes this.