Tips for quitting smoking as a trader?

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Max E., Oct 31, 2018.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

I met his girl... she is not fat.
    Pretty hot in all honesty.
    Gotta give him credit on that one.

#21     Nov 1, 2018
  2. RRY16

RRY16

Of course you have.

#22     Nov 1, 2018
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I hope you're right. That would be the most awesome thing ever if that happens.

#23     Nov 2, 2018
    vanzandt likes this.
  4. You've already gotten some good advice here.

Here's mine: Just stop.

Take a moment to think about it. It's a disgusting habit. It's dirty. It stinks up your life and your clothes, and it ruins your health. It ages you before your time and it shortens your life. Nicotine and the shit they put in those little cylindrical delivery systems are very addictive, so no one suggests it's going to be easy. But then, nothing worthwhile is especially easy. Do something worthwhile. Quit. Now. Today.

#24     Nov 3, 2018
    Max E. likes this.
  5. Max E.

Max E.

I just read Allen Carrs book "Easy way to stop smoking" and he essentially says the same thing, "Everytime you think about lighting a cigarette, think about all the negatives, every single smoker wishes they were a non smoker, there is no such thing as a Happy smoker"

Thats a powerful line and its so true...... I would recommend this book to anyone.

[​IMG]

#25     Nov 3, 2018
  6. destriero

destriero

GOP smokers suffer from an oral fixation.

#26     Nov 3, 2018
  7. mlawson71

mlawson71

Find something else to use in nicotine's place. In my case it was actually sugary treats, which in on itself is not exactly healthy, but at least I am not smoking.

#27     Nov 4, 2018
  8. timdug

timdug

#28     Nov 4, 2018
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

3 days to get away from the physical dependency and a lifetime for the psychological dependency. You just have to stop putting cigarettes in your mouth period.

#29     Nov 5, 2018
  10. wjk

wjk

#30     Nov 7, 2018