Tips for Men #41, Avoiding a dud wife.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Sep 28, 2010.

1. BSAM

BSAM

Well not all, but the odds are really stacked against you these days. It's usually a bad trade.

#11     Sep 29, 2010
  2. morganist

morganist Guest

Moderated. Please keep the forums clean.

#12     Sep 29, 2010
  3. I want to add

#4 Avoid the ones who have a bunch of guy friend hanger ons.

#5 Avoid the Single moms, why should you pay the price cause she got knocked up at 18 during spring break by the mexican bartender.

#13     Sep 29, 2010
  4. My apologies to Morganist. I'm not sure what the limits are and what exactly your last comment meant.

I'm going to answer a couple posts, but if I cross the line in any way, please delete and don't take it as I'm offending you on purpose. I'm not.

sorry for the trouble

db

#14     Sep 30, 2010

5. (Morgan, I'll try to keep it as civilized as possible)

(1) I'm qualified, I've licked and hammered pussy from many countries. Asian pussy is generally the tightest, african pussy has always been invisible to me as I generally have fcked 'em only at night so I could never tell how wide the window was :) :)

American pussy is the loosest of all. American pussy is found generally in America - that's how the country comes into the picture.

(2) When it comes to pussy we are ALL stupid. No exceptions. How can any man expect a relationship to thrive when the underpinning is, "women are always getting fcked" ? On top of this we have kids on this tenuous union, then in a moment of weakness (in wifey's eyes, not ours) we dip it elsewhere and BAM! .. 50-90% of our estate is gone and we become pariahs in a state of depression for months if not years.

That is mucho STOOOOOPID!!!!!

That is why its best to rent, rent, rent! Every fck is partnered with a clean getaway when you rent. :):)

(3) I've already said elsewhere that my cock is only 6 inches - but I solve this with equanimity by fckin the target twice, thereby hitting a massive 12 inches. :):)

The girth has never ever been found wanting. :)

#15     Sep 30, 2010
  6. This is why deadbroke lives in Thailand and doesn't like American women. :p

#16     Sep 30, 2010

7. Adding to the above ..

Avoid women who have their zip code tattooed on their stomach.

They do this (bless 'em) so their male will get delivered to the right box.

#17     Sep 30, 2010
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

As far as #4 goes, a girl who has a bunch of guy friends = dicks in a glass jar. i.e., she will break glass in case of emergency. An emergency like being upset with her actual boyfriend or husband...

#18     Sep 30, 2010

9. Slight correction. I live in Thighland. There is a difference. :) :)

Most of the american men who have lived elsewhere will readily tell you that american women are the bottom of the barrel.

In fact there is one ET-er who said it before I did. Guess who?

#19     Sep 30, 2010
  10. American women are the best, especially the gold diggers. I love a bitchy American gold digger who wears tons of makeup and hairspray, a girl who always wants to be wined and dined, and who always wants the guy to buy them jewelry and fine clothes. That is a high quality woman.

#20     Sep 30, 2010