tips for become a good trader?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Mauwebluefinger, Sep 13, 2019.

1. its a very fine line that even experienced traders have unsuccessful deal from there. actually every faction of this market place is uncertain , so anything can happen.

#71     Jul 16, 2020
  2. actively

actively

Agree. Not all of us can have 100% win rate but we try our best to minimize the risk as much as we can

#72     Jul 16, 2020
  3. banzok

banzok

For work, it is really important to understand that no one can guarantee profit. In my opinion, it is very important for a trader to understand this moment and try to improve the results of work.

#73     Jul 16, 2020
  4. actively

actively

Yes there is no 100% guarantee profit.

#74     Jul 17, 2020
  5. True. I am learning so much from this forum.

#75     Jul 17, 2020
  6. kriskon

kriskon

It is very important for the trader to be careful and always try to learn new knowledge and strategies.

#76     Jul 17, 2020
  7. learning is most important i know , but according to me, despite of having much learning trading can be useless if there is no regular practice.

#77     Jul 18, 2020
  8. kriskon

kriskon

In fact, practice without knowledge does not make much sense. In my opinion, this should all be used in the complex. For example, I practiced and learned to work on the demo account of the AMarquets broker.

#78     Jul 18, 2020
  9. good knowledge and strategies all are really important to bring profit with certainly but if you dont have most accurate money management, all approach you have can be useless. so be careful.

#79     Jul 19, 2020
  10. can you please make sure what actually money management in Forex trading?

#80     Jul 20, 2020