Tingles turns on obama

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 15, 2013.

1. Max E.

Max E.

You know things are tough when a guy who admitted to having an orgasm during one of obamas speeches turns on obama.

<iframe src="http://videos.mediaite.com/embed/player/?content=YNGYR62M4LFX7HZ7&content_type=content_item&layout=&playlist_cid=&widget_type_cid=svp&read_more=1" width="420" height="421" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

2. pspr

pspr

Even Rats jump ship when they realize it is sinking.

3. The Obama Adm. has become a laughingstock with the excuses that are made daily. "I am not a crook" will be the next excuse.

4. The left is finally coming to terms with what many already knew. Obama's leadership and management skills are virtually non existant. He gives speeches, Really pretty speeches. That's it. He doesn't know what to do, or how to do it. He has taken delegating authority to a point where he doesn't do anything at all. I believe it's called, in charge, but not responsible. Perfect for an incompetent leader.

5. For the media, this is like you are a typical braindead liberal and you get your ultimate wetdream, you become friends with a really cool black guy.

Then you catch him dicking your 14 year old daughter.

6. Why not? He's already stated, "I am not a dictator"...

7. Max E.

Max E.

:D

8. LEAPup

LEAPup

No shit! He's a PROVEN dictator, and he's getting away with it.:mad:

9. well said...:D

10. Exactly. I expect them to lie and fabricate their way out of this and continue on their planned path of desolation for the US, unhindered.

#10     May 15, 2013