Timothy Sykes' "Tim Alerts" profit.ly Newsletter subscribtion for sale!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Nereto, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nereto

Nereto

I have an anual membership to Timothy Sykes "Tim Alerts" newsletter which I will no longer be using. It's paid for till the end of 2016 so basically you'll have 8 more months of access.

You get access to his chat room, daily stock watchlist, realtime trade alerts as well as acess to his online video lessons.

Right now it costs 74.95$ per month but I'm selling mine for 200$ for 8 months.
    You're going to get 8 months for 200$. I can also throw in a DVD or two for free if you're interested. Just let me know.

2. hoodyap

hoodyap

Just curious. Does it work? Is it helpful?

3. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

"Does it work" ? If it worked... he wouldn't be selling something that costs 74.95 a month for $25 /month...

d08, p0box4, hoodyap and 1 other person like this.
  4. Nereto

Nereto

It works if you're into penny stocks... I've moved on to options/futures so this is just an opportunity for someone who's new to stocks/penny stocks to learn and/or follow trades of a succesful penny stock trader. People are going to buy it anyway so why not get it cheaper?

5. Here is some garbage that does not work for me but maybe you might be the bigger fool and buy it?

Spooz Top 2, hoodyap and NoBias like this.
  6. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

If it works, than why are you moving on? Why does it matter ....penny stock.. or future.... the profits are just as fungible.

If Sykes is good at anything, its marketing and being a douche.

7. Nereto

Nereto

What's the difference to you? And what difference does it make anyway? I don't need it anymore. I took all that I needed from the newsletter/education material and I'm moving on my own. I'm not using it anymore, maybe somebody else is looking to buy it for full price right now and I can offer mine for a much lower price. That's it. What's so hard to understand to you guys?

If anyone's interested shoot me a PM and we can talk.

8. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

It makes no difference to me, I just have to call snake oil when I see it.

Spooz Top 2 and Clubber Lang like this.
  9. Nereto

Nereto

That's nice. Nobody asked for your opinion though. Bye!

10. There are some nice inneficiencies in penny stocks as its not worth the institutions time to play in them. Tim Sykes is just a front running marketeer. All he does is buy a few shares in something illiquid and then 500 of his sheep buy it after him pushing the price up. He then just banks the small profit and claims to be a hero. I dont doubt this is profitable for him. I just dont understand why he hasnt been shut down.

#10     May 2, 2016
    d08, hoodyap and IAS_LLC like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.