Timothy Sykes Saying Goodbye to ET

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Interestingly enough that's his nickname at Slappy's Truck Stop.

#51     Nov 2, 2007
  2. It will be easier for him to "BullShip" his trading returns at his web site since he will have no peer review, and no independent verification of his claims.

At ET his lies were always pointed out which got on his nerves.

#52     Nov 2, 2007
  3. ggoyal

ggoyal

moderator please close this thread. What is the point of this thread? this website is to help traders win, not bullshit around being hypocrites.

#53     Nov 2, 2007
  4. mskl

mskl

who?

#54     Nov 2, 2007
  5. Good point, I guess "TIM trading" at the sykes website can allow him to pretend success which he could not fake here at ET.

#55     Nov 2, 2007
  6. Yep.

#56     Nov 2, 2007
  7. Hey, leave Curt out of this, he's a hellavu pitcher! :D

#57     Nov 2, 2007
  8. buylo

buylo

Snap...........I was just thinking of that. The returns WILL be there on his website.

EPrado, you better lower those odds if you're going to go off stirctly his website results.

#58     Nov 2, 2007
  9. axehawk

axehawk

...I'm not in "the know" about this guy Tim Sykes.

So let me get this straight, he writes a book about Hedge Funds and then promptly turns $1.65M into $12K ??? WTF?

You gotta be kidding me.

#59     Nov 2, 2007
  10. ssblack

ssblack

In a nutshell, he turned 12.5k to 1.65M during the tech boom with his bar mitzvah money, then opened a hedge fund, and eventually lost a large amount trading CYGT. Then he wrote the hedge fund book, made his own publishing company, created a PennyStocking DVD course, and now is going to try to retrade from 12.5k to 1.65M again. Numerous lies and self-promotion have been present as well.

Did I miss anything?

#60     Nov 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.