Timothy Sykes Saying Goodbye to ET

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You a poker player buylo?

#41     Nov 2, 2007
  2. buylo

buylo

Reaver...........a little bit. Not lately, markets are giving me all the fix I need right now.

#42     Nov 2, 2007
  3. yeah I hear you there man

#43     Nov 2, 2007
  4. It\'s funny to me that Timmay has a money back satisfaction guarantee on his snake oil..er..penny stock DVD....

But you have to return it unused and pay a 20% restocking fee.

LOL How the hell do give a money back satisfaction guarantee if you don\'t even allow the buyer to sample the snake oil?

Granted, all of us here know better, but I am referring to those poor souls who may not have been to ET to see your circus.

I mean, yes, I would disown a family member if they bought me the DVD as a gift, but what if others have family members who meant well and bought them the DVD as a gift? You penalize those well-intentioned souls?

Shame on you Truck Stop Timmay. Shame on you.

#44     Nov 2, 2007
  5. Maybe Sykes gives better money back guarantee for his "truck stop favors" biz?

#45     Nov 2, 2007
  6. Naturally I had Street Sense outright and with Curlin' in an exacta......:mad:

#46     Nov 2, 2007
  7. If you let these punks push you off the site man, you're pretty candy ass.

Good luck shilling to the totally ignorant.

Jimmy Jam

#47     Nov 2, 2007
  8. I had..get ready for this a $200 exacta box..Curlin-Awesome Gem.
    It would have paid $300+ per $2 bet
    I hate Hard Spun.

#48     Nov 2, 2007
  9. Ahh that must be where he makes up for it. :D

#49     Nov 2, 2007
  10. I did't follow this guy very thoroughly but I picked up the promise that he would start a Journal here on ET at Nov 1st. and finally show his ability.
    Yesterday he dodged that promise (had to paint his appartment or something) and now he leaves.
    Maybe he promised more than he could deliver?

#50     Nov 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.