Timothy Sykes Saying Goodbye to ET

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Nov 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmmm scary thought.....As long as I see Paraclese posting, I feel safe, because I know that means Seben is tucked away inside his head...at least until he goes to sleep.

#31     Nov 2, 2007
  2. One is more believable than the other. :D

#32     Nov 2, 2007
  3. Eddiefl

Eddiefl

Timmayy,,

noooooo.... dont go, i was just getting on the band wagon..

I wanted to know if you were still long , BRCD at 210.00, PCLN at 95.00, CNEt at 95.00 ,,, PMCS at 210.00.., YHOO at 180.00 all from 90's... ,, get out Timmay, get out...

E.F.

#33     Nov 2, 2007
  4. SEBEN

SEBEN

SEBEN LIKE COOKIES!

#34     Nov 2, 2007
  5. Wow! today's snake oil sykes news is sending the markets soaring from their lows!

As disappointed as the market was yesterday with the big "get ready for Nov 1st" news that turned out to be poop, investors are swooping up stocks in the hopes that snake oil sykes has finally left ET.

#35     Nov 2, 2007
  6. Wow.... now that's what I call spin!!

Somehow I don't think we've heard that last of you around here, Timmy.

#36     Nov 2, 2007
  7. buylo

buylo

I certainly don't wish anyone ill will, but trading up to that % of a gain are very fat odds once, let alone twice. Penny stocks ain't what they used to be so I hope Tim isn't expecting the same action as before. He should get the chip off his shoulder and trade something that makes sense.

$ .02......out.

#37     Nov 2, 2007
  8. buylo

buylo

One more thing.........He has been a member (he he, you said "member") since June and rolled up 5x more posts then me. Why do I feel like Godzilla just ran through downtown Tokyo and now there is just a mess left that no one was looking for?

$ .02 + $ .02 = $ .04..............out.

#38     Nov 2, 2007
  9. "Don't get to liking Shane too much...I don't want you to...He'll be moving on one day, Joey. You'll be upset if you get to liking him too much."

don't leave me Shane... teach me to shoot like you Shane. do you think he'll come back, ma :D

#39     Nov 2, 2007
  10. Sanity

Sanity

This must be why the markets sold off, I knew there was news behind it.

#40     Nov 2, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.