Timothy Sykes News

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wish it were easier to explain that I have a non-scalable strategy and at this point in my life, it makes more sense and its more enjoyable for me to teach others. Who knows how long this will last so its a good thing people are taking advantage of it.

November 1st I'll be making a nice big announcement and you'll understand better

#61     Oct 23, 2007
  2. even a blind and dumb squirrel finds a nut once in a while

#62     Oct 23, 2007
  3. At least you have the balls to change your story once it's pointed out that your original howler was so stupid, it puts you in the ET Hall of Shame forever.

#63     Oct 23, 2007
  4. jebara

jebara Guest

I dont understand how Baron the owner of this site, can keep Tim on as a sponser. Look at how many people are sick of him, and his endless self hyping. Baron I dont know how much Tim is paying you, but come on. He is clearly disliked by most of the traders, and is a pain listening to. I intend to put him on ignore.

#64     Oct 23, 2007
  5. Hmmm, maybe it has something to do with the fact that the DJ Newswire called my book part "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" and their opinion is a little more respected than anonymous ETers. Or maybe the magazine cover did it? I don't know

While I agree that my posting so far hasn't been very detailed, my fund just closed and I'm still getting my new setup ready to go.

November 1st, the fun begins

#65     Oct 23, 2007
  6. How exactly did I change my story? From what I can tell, all I've been doing is clarifying--never claimed to be a great trader from the start

#66     Oct 23, 2007

7. Sykes own family doesn't trust him with money so he had to close the failing hedge fund, and now has to SPAM ET for suckers/newbies to sell snake oil crap in order to make money.

#67     Oct 23, 2007
  8. F*ck off Sykes.

You have ruined this website with your endless SPAMMING.

#68     Oct 23, 2007
  9. Hey, I just got my first magazine cover and I'm damn proud of it. Deal with it!

On November 1st, you'll understand my mission much better

#69     Oct 23, 2007
  10. If anyone cares to voice your opinion to Young Money Magazine, here is their contact information...

http://www.youngmoney.com/contact

#70     Oct 23, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.