Timothy Sykes News

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I still don't get why everyone hates this guy. Is it jealousy or what?

#51     Oct 23, 2007
  2. Jesus Christ, that may be the best example of complete, unadulterated bullshit I have ever read on this site.

It is simply not possible that this individual expects anyone to believe such a huge pile of horseshit.

I can't believe that you're so stupid as to think that anyone would actually buy this laughable argument, Tim. So what's the real deal?

Sorry, I was going to leave you alone after taking one friendly shot in that other thread, but this is just fucking ridiculous.

#52     Oct 23, 2007
  3. This is the real deal, wish it were easier to explain, but it's not. Microcaps and Penny Stocks are what created my wealth, but now I've realized their limitations. The good news is that making tens of thousands per year is of interest to a great many people. My DVD shows them it's possible, no BS, no promises, just hundreds of examples of how I've made and lost money so they better understand this marketplace

#53     Oct 23, 2007
  4. pathetic

#54     Oct 23, 2007
  5. Yes, I agree, your unwillingness to give me a chance is exactly that!

#55     Oct 23, 2007
  6. Nice non-answer. "This is the real deal"? Indeed, you're clearly the real deal.

Once again...

"I've realized that my system will work best if I get thousands of other people on the same side of my trades so that the liquidity is there. Therefore I am offering it for sale".

And you "wish this were easier to explain"??

I nominate this as one of the stupidest posts ever on ET.

#56     Oct 23, 2007
  7. GaryN

GaryN

Traders are not normal people.

#57     Oct 23, 2007
  8. Make some money trading, then come back.

#58     Oct 23, 2007
  9. "Sykes' fund has struggled recently"

Wow, so honest! Very specific too.

#59     Oct 23, 2007
  10. syrre

syrre

Why on gods green earth is almost every thread on this board about a kid named Timothy Sykes??

#60     Oct 23, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.