Timothy Sykes News

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. True. I got my hands on a copy and it was soft on my ass, and I was able to read the following from it:

Sykes' fund has struggled recently (accurate reporting? struggled or CLOSED?) but the talented investor has relished a "pseudo-celebrity status" with a starring role on a television documentary series, "Wall Street Warriors" on the INHD (now called MOJO) cable network. Sykes has also been featured in various other media, including CNN, Fox News, The New York Times, BusinessWeek and CNBC. "It's surreal," he said about his new found fame. "Everyone on Wall Street knows me now."

I have to agree w timmay, everyone knows timmay now. After he found himself on Page Six and was embarrassed and humiliated by Traders Monthly, he is the joke of Wall St. Everyone now knows of his begging, grovelling emails sent to TM in a pathetic attempt to attend the TM party he was dissed from.

#41     Oct 22, 2007
  2. The world needs ditch diggers, too.

#42     Oct 22, 2007
  3. Tim, now that you are a "celebrity author", does your mother still come over to clean your apartment???

#43     Oct 22, 2007
  4. GREAT JOB TIMMAY !!!

I hope to see you on much bigger magazines one day... like Business Week, Fortune etc..

GOOD START buddy..

#44     Oct 22, 2007
  5. plz moderators,

somebody ban/block this rcanfiel moron.. !!!

#45     Oct 22, 2007
  6. Surdo

Surdo

7. pretty cute Surdo lol... you got me :D

#47     Oct 22, 2007
  8. Surdo

Surdo

Works every time, it's kinda like bug spray for Timmay!

#48     Oct 22, 2007
  9. #49     Oct 22, 2007
  10. #50     Oct 22, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.