Timothy Sykes News

Discussion in 'Events' started by TimothySykes, Oct 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cool, I'm glad. to be honest, I don't know why my story inspires such passion, I'm just a trader trying to make my way and I hope I convey that in my book. Def. let me knwo what you think!

#361     Oct 31, 2007
  2. EPrado

EPrado

That might be the funniest thing I have read on the internet......EVER.

Holy shit...I laugh everytime I read it.

#362     Oct 31, 2007
  3. Surdo

Surdo

I just got in from the Greenwich Village Halloween parade, I seriously think I saw a guy in chaps wearing a Cilantro Fund Hat on a mechanical bull on a float!
    [​IMG]

TELL ME IT'S NOT SO TIMAYYYY?

#363     Oct 31, 2007
  4. did`nt see ya in that PnL thread.......guess you forgot or waiting for a green day??........either way,everyday postings are what`s expected once you start.

#364     Nov 1, 2007
  5. stereo70

stereo70

Your life's not over yet; don't even compare yourself to Curtis Faith. Have your read his book? You might learn something about humility, you jackass.

#365     Nov 1, 2007
  6. I'm creating my own PL thread/trading thread on my website. See the PR

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2007/11/prweb565596.htm

I'm moving into my new apartment on the UES today and tomorrow, but next week, it'll start and you'll be able to see if I'm full of it or not

#366     Nov 1, 2007
  7. Yes, I have read his book, it was very very good. Buuuuuut he did lose everything, and I'm only 1/3 off my highs. Advantage Sykes

#367     Nov 1, 2007
  8. stereo70

stereo70

Yeah dude, you have a real big advantage over Curtis. I bet he hasn't read your book and never will. Advantage Faith.

#368     Nov 1, 2007
  9. Tom631

Tom631

Well the book arrived Friday and I read it last night...Am towards the end (up to page 172).

I must say not being a trader but someone looking for how things work in the different markets, I am very pleased with the book..It is not only very well written, but very informative and at the same time brutally honest. Tim shares not only his success but also explains in detail how and why he lost trades....

It is also entertaining to hear about the different colleges ( and how the girls in New Orleans were gorgeous ):) and how the hedge fund industry is basically very private and secretive..

I have learned things from the book and I am glad I ordered it...I took a chance and to me, the money spent for it from Amazon was well spent..

Congratulations Tim on writing a good, interesting, honest and very informative book...While I haven't ordered the DVD, as of yet, I am very glad I ordered the book..

I highly recommend it.

#369     Nov 4, 2007
  10. spinoza

spinoza

Timmay does not live here anymore!

I also read that horrible book, and did not like it at all.
    Best description: "Sykes book is overhyped and embarrassingly bad!! Not Worth $20"

Sykes has promised everyone here to leave ET. So go to his website/blog, if you need to kiss his ass!

#370     Nov 4, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.