Timothy Sykes challenge student subscription 8 months left

Discussion in 'Trading' started by daniio, Aug 3, 2016.

1. @lawrence-lugar, @optioncoach I don't think that people are as gullible, but it is more the deceiving actions/words of some trading gurus that starts blinding the common man with those $$$ signs.

I'm sure there are some that have gone on to sue TS, but if he knows what he's doing, I'm sure he's had his lawyers draft some real nice fine print, so it doesn't come to haunt him.

@daniio the path to becoming a trader teaches everyone some hard lessons. Your case is inclined more towards the "worst case scenario", but strive and all will not be lost.

#11     Aug 4, 2016
  2. I hope you can get out of that trash and avoid paying for something so dangerous. If he was such a great Trader there would be no need for him to sell things like Donald. Listening to Warren Buffet and Mark Cuban blast Donald reminded me of your situation with Timmy, sure he's made money but nothing compared to the big traders who keep quite and do not advertise their business.

There was another kid who had a subscription shorting penny stocks until his account went to $-136,000 so he probably had a good reason to cancel his account. All the people who got destroyed, fast-fried when Martin Shrekli's little company went to $16 on light volume blowing up several followers of the Star Recommendation Penny Short Letter. Can't you cancel it because its a waste of money, your not happy with your subscription or is there no way to get out of that hellish contract? Shrekli put $45 million in his brokerage account, how did he get that kind of money? He admits "Trading is hard as Hell" and that's why he took the route he took to make large profits. Timmy can make money shorting penny stocks to a degree but when all his followers fill up the space many will lose it all!

#12     Aug 4, 2016
  3. JackRab

JackRab

I'll offer -2k.. (minus that is).. always good to be best low bid

#13     Aug 4, 2016
  4. JackRab

JackRab

So wait... OP has been fooled into this thing and now wants to offload toxic assets on retail traders??? Sounds GFC-like!! Are you GS, BS or LB??? :D

#14     Aug 4, 2016
  5. You're a moron, and Sykes is laughing at you while booking another vacation.

#15     Aug 4, 2016
    sysfraix, d08 and JesseJamesFinn1 like this.
  6. nursebee

nursebee

Whilst searching for truths one is subject to many falsehoods.

#16     Aug 4, 2016
    Gotcha and Alpha Trader like this.
  7. I suspect OP is just trolling the Sykes h8rz. I would challenge him to post a photo of the $7700 invoice.

#17     Aug 4, 2016
    JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.
  8. NoBias

NoBias

Has anyone considered that the OP is scamming? This is the second one-post wonder offering "the remainder" of his subscription for ~$2k

The $7K subs aren't flying out the door so let's try pitching them as "remaining subs"

Wouldn't be surprised if Durf was involved in the scam...

Call me a skeptic, but if smells foul, it probably is...

#18     Aug 4, 2016
    JesseJamesFinn1 likes this.

9. don't breed. srsly

#19     Aug 4, 2016
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  10. The person who is easily fooled into forking over $7k because of some words and actions of a "guru", then it just a means to filter out people who truly are not mentally or financially ready to trade. No good ever came from a newbie chasing a fantasy by spending tons of money. The common man easily blinded should not be trading. I see now difference than the beginner spending $800 on a driver Tiger Woods endorses just because they think that will make them as good.

Also I think OP is just trolling because no one would admit to paying $7k for that and then offer $2k for a turd.

#20     Aug 4, 2016
    Alpha Trader and JesseJamesFinn1 like this.