Timmmmmberrrr!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Cdntrader, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Be a real man and kill your own food instead of having someone else do it for you PETA pussy.
    I LOVE shooting ducks, geese, turkeys and throwing them on the BBQ.they're TASTY!.
    I guess your mother turned you into a little PETA wussy.
    I'll shoot a few for you! Now go try and Be a real man and go fishing and hunting:D :D :D :D
    I've got a few sockeye salmon in the smoker. Yummy!

#51     Sep 1, 2009
  2. Futures running...dow 10000 soon...this was just profit taking. The financial crisis is over. No more recession. Load up on BAC, AAPL, GS & GOOG

wallstreet will NOT moderate it's behavior. There will be more leverage, buyouts, and risk taking.

BAC C AIG ...full blown recovery in all sectors

#52     Sep 1, 2009
  3. S2007S

S2007S

:D :D :D :D :D

dow will break 9000..

new lows over the next 18 months.

#53     Sep 1, 2009
  4. Redneck

Redneck

Well... Well.....

I missed out today completely – opening day of dove season

But I hope y’all got every penny of it – and tomorrow is another day......

So maybe no money for me today – but plenty of wonderful memories – and with fall looming over the horizon – deer season can’t be far off…..

On a different note…

TheAngryHermit

If you don’t mind please allow me to introduce you to the infamous fire ant Sir – we got em by the train loads…

I promise it wouldn’t take long to convince you into using a magnifying glass, gasoline, napalm, handheld nuclear devices…. whatever – to eradicate those little bastards…

They do nothing but bite and reproduce – both with extreme zeal and resolve

Regards

RN

#54     Sep 1, 2009
  5. Real men don't waste their precious time on anything but The 4
    Eat
    Sleep
    Fuck
    Kill

#55     Sep 1, 2009
  6. Redneck

Redneck

ummm Sir

There is a 5th

Make money

Regards

RN

#56     Sep 1, 2009
  7. This will get you pumped up for fall....
    time to cast and blast! YEAH

20-26+" 4-5 pound rainbows in the Ca Sierra's and Ducks in the valley. Bow hunting antelope in Wyoming! yeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaa

These guys are some bad shots!!! :D
    But a good video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vj5GVSG5x4&feature=related

#57     Sep 1, 2009
  8. At least you called me Sir
    LOL

#58     Sep 1, 2009
  9. Redneck

Redneck

Bad shots no kidding – averaging about a half a box of shells per bird I think (expensive duck)

They need to learn the meaning of – One shot one kill / aim small miss small

And practice, practice, practice….

Bow hunting antelope has got to be damn hard with the flat terrain…, and from what I know (have read)… their terrific eye sight…

I wish you a successful hunt

RN

#59     Sep 1, 2009
  10. They have good eye sight but pay no attention to a blind and you in it, not like whitetails. Blind over a watering hole. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYG_Cl7I3Ko My first time I got a nice buck at 35 yards.
    Like this video.
    Watch this goat duck the arrow, nice because if he didn't it would have been a bad shot high missing the vitals. I've seen whitetails duck an arrow but not a goats. This dummy knicked the blind!!

#60     Sep 1, 2009