Timmmmmberrrr!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Cdntrader, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Buy almost a 30 point plummet. now why would we want to do that ?

#41     Sep 1, 2009
  2. Allen3

Allen3

New Post 08-31-09 07:07 PM

What is this suppose to mean?

Quote from TheAngryHermit:

Sounds like a lot of fun. Have you ever tried burning ants with a magnifying glass?

He's just being a jerk that can't acknowledge that hunting and fishing is a normal part of being human. Apparently his people were able to spawn him through time without oppressing native plants or animals. He's a singular rarity, take a picture and put it in a museum.

#42     Sep 1, 2009
  3. Tomorrow should be twice as worse.

DOW 6600 here we come.

#43     Sep 1, 2009
  4. OR, should it?
    HMmmmm.
    *scratches chin menacingly*

#44     Sep 1, 2009
  5. Uh oh. Bears crawling back from under the woodwork!

#45     Sep 1, 2009
  6. that is so.......small change...lol

#46     Sep 1, 2009
  7. He sounds like a PETA loser.
    I'll KILL an ELK and a few extra antelope just for him.
    Gonna be great on the BBQ!:D

#47     Sep 1, 2009
  8. bighog

bighog Guest

1flyfisher, actually these days we go to the supermarket to get food. What form of entertainment would a big brave overgrown moron these days get out of shooting beautiful adorable Ducks? Is it being able to buy a shotgun and shoot absolutely harmless Ducks that gets you off? Did your Mother deprieve you from watching Daffy and Donald Duck as a child? Is that what eats you ?

Be a real man, plant a tree, go to local animal shelter and drop them a hundred dollars now and then. Insecure big bad men of anger need a gun to stroke their ego. Is that what makes you feel better Bunky?

Do not bother to reply to me because i am done with this thread. Go shoot your toe off you big brave hero type of loser. HOG OUT!!!!

#48     Sep 1, 2009
  9. WTF?????? Maybe I'm hallucinating but if not, and I'm reading that right, you are one lost scary individual who appears to be in dire need of mental heath care....and fast. :D

#49     Sep 1, 2009
  10. I hate it when I have to trade in your direction.

#50     Sep 1, 2009