Timmmmmberrrr!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Cdntrader, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Markets seem to be holding up rather well all things considering. In fact, how much do you want to bet we close green?

#21     Aug 31, 2009
  2. going green buy all u can

#22     Aug 31, 2009
  3. S2007S

S2007S

Market looks like it headed back into the green as usual.

Financials way off the bottom, they were the first to turn around this morning. Even AIG is up around $4.00 from its intraday lows.

:eek:

#23     Aug 31, 2009
  4. Bakinec

Bakinec

Bulls' last breaths.

#24     Aug 31, 2009
  5. Mnphats

Mnphats

No receivers in Chi town.

The Vikings are the team to beat. :D :cool: :D

#25     Aug 31, 2009
  6. Oh this market is a blast today !

#26     Aug 31, 2009
  7. So are my Lions.... ;)

#27     Aug 31, 2009
  8. ammo

ammo

true, but if they put Hester back on punts that's an extra 3 wins this year

#28     Aug 31, 2009
  9. I'm done. I have closed all my long positions.
    I caught a good chunk of this rally getting in long from 750-800 and it is now too rich for me. I never expected to hold this long. I did take some off the table and reenter at times over the course of the rally but I don't care to be holding shares long into october.
    I'll step out of the market for a while. Fall is time to go fly fishing and duck hunting and bow hunting so I'll be out enjoying myself.
    I'll see how things play out. And wait for clear opportunities to emerge. Right now this isn't the market for me long or short. Maybe if things become more clear to me I can find some opportunities short or long.

Good Luck

Go Giants!

#29     Aug 31, 2009
  10. Bakinec

Bakinec

There's consolidation before the fall. You'll be missing one of the best oppotunities to profit on the downside at least in weeks.

#30     Aug 31, 2009