Timmmmmay's Latest

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by marketsurfer, Feb 18, 2008.

1. EPrado

EPrado

Entertainer? Definitely at times.

Writer ? You are high. Lay off the bong. The only thing that went down in history faster than Sykes book sales was The Hiddenburg. Not by much though.

#31     Feb 18, 2008
  2. nah, brother, your wrong.

timmmmay has sold many thousands of his self published book making more than his advance promise from W@ley.

regards, surf

#32     Feb 18, 2008

3. yeah, its purely entertainment. unless your a total newbie in penny stocks, then you can learn some things

surf

#33     Feb 18, 2008
  4. EPrado

EPrado

Do you think Tim's book was a success? After all the blabbing about the millions and millions he was gonna make as a writer ?

I highly doubt he sold thousands as his ranking on Amazon plummeted from the get go.

Do you have evidence of his book sales ?

#34     Feb 18, 2008
  5. one question, Did you guys, ragging on Tim, turn any money you had into Millions and then lose it?

NA, half you fucking ass clowns couldn't turn water into Ice.

Yet, you bust the balls of people like VN and Tim?

Now, If you too, made millions and lost it, then I can see you having something to say.

Writing a book, having his own show, being on CBS, it's all entertainment. Who cares? Pure Entertainment.

Most of you live pathetic lives, boring, simple, sub-burb'n lives, married to some wanna be soccer mom on Pills for thrills.

The single lads, live in a box, racking up credit cards while they have to stand in line at the trendy night spots and can't make it pass the red rope.

At least Tim has balls.

#35     Feb 18, 2008
  6. Gee, and I have made millions and kept it. Sorry, I don't have the right to speak based on your criteria.

#36     Feb 18, 2008
  7. Your grasp of the situation is similar to the mouse who thinks the cheese in the trap is an easy meal...

Tim was nothing more than an obnoxious wart, that even the podiatrist couldn't remove.

#37     Feb 18, 2008
  8. Yeah maybe he could get a gig on Mad Money and be Cramer's sidekick. He could be the Stuttering John of trading.

Seriously, the people who can't trade anymore sell books or try and teach. Now this joker gets a TV show? WTF is the TV show from someone who can trade? The only people who get big press are the Pied Piper's who will lead you over the cliff.

Next thing for this joker will be an email spam stockpicking service. Only $99 a mo. :eek:

#38     Feb 18, 2008
  9. Which you seem to be asking us to lick. No offesne but look deeper before praising his actions.

Why should anyone who made millions and then lost it be put on a pedastal? I hope I NEVER make millions and lose it. That would suck. Anyone can make money in the market, it is the talented that keep it and those people I admire and look up to.

No one is crticizing his money, just his persona that he swags around and his attitude and those that put him on a pedastal as though he has discoverd a true insight and secret in the market when in fact he is apparently the last guy to the party to discover penny stocks and how hedge funds operate.

Penny stocks are manipulated and hedge funds are restricted from advertising to the common people? Why is he any different than the reporter who talks up his amazing investigative journalistic skills when he writes a story how wrestling is staged.

A humble and sincere approach would garner more respect from the trading community. His approach was brash and boastful and the only audience that plays well with is the truly uninformed masses who do not know better.

#39     Feb 18, 2008
  10. hughb

hughb

That was the second video of Sykes on this site that I attempted to watch. I shut them both off within 45 seconds.

#40     Feb 18, 2008